Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I get resources in fortuna for garuda

(PSN)XxToxicClipz

Question

5 answers to this question

Run bounties for  rep+mods for level 1 and 2. Top off on various bonds via ticker outside of bounties. Fish for rarer fish to gain rep for later bounties. Since synathid nets you couple hundred standing each, I recommend the cave south of the space port, furthest south ans west on the map. cache them up and sell off to biz for standing.

39 minutes ago, (PS4)CAROLINA-BO55 said:

For past days been trying get resources for garuda in fortuna is it specific tricks to this 

Mine, mine, and more mining. 

Hang with Ticker. He can hook you up with bonds. 

Run bounties if you don't have the cash to help Ticker help you. You'll have to run them anyway for the faction work to most easily obtain the gem-cutting plans, so Ticker's offerings are really supplemental. 

Ah, almost forgot. You'll be doing some fishing. This actually went pretty quickly, but it was what I was most dreading since I detest PoE fishing. However, oddly enough, the new fishing mechanics are easier to tolerate and I had what I needed very quickly--a little research on spawn locations goes a long ways. 

Lastly, a bit of farming at the Temple, Spaceport, and Enwhatsit Labs--if you haven't gotten exceptionally lucky with toroid spawns while mining. 

It's actually pretty simple and doesn't take all that long, depending on your tolerance for running bounties. Mine is low, so it took me about two weeks to from start to unleashing Garuda on the (relatively) unsuspecting denizens of the Origin System. 

Edited by Sloan441
  • Like 1

On 2018-12-23 at 8:55 AM, D20 said:

Most of them are available in the Orb Vallis through mining. Then you need to buy the blueprints that allow you to create the processed versions of the ores you found there. It's one hell of a grind. You'll need rank 4 standing at Fortuna.

rank is a long time but iight guess im ahve gridn it out for it gonan be long process as u mention