Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Braton Prime

YesIAmGod

So I have had this gun for a while and I was thinking about the stats and how long it took me to get it. It has 5 more damage but on the downside its rate of fire is slower. Now don't get me wrong, this is my favorite gun in the game but do you think that it could get a little bit of a improvement such as speeding up the reload time or the rate of fire to make it truly superior to the braton. Just a thought, not looking to get yelled at here on the forums.

fang prime still has a net dps gain compared to fang.

braton prime has a unmodded dps of 250 while regular has 226, a gain of ~10% while also having 13% better bullet efficiency.

i think only bronco prime was a disapointment because of its spread, but the peformance and no falloff still makes it shine shotgun wise.

The Fang Prime is also slower then Fang.

I am going with the Dev's reasoning on this one, and siding with them. When the Hate was in every way Superior to Reaper Prime they eventually *rather quickly* buffed Reaper Prime, so they are aware, in a way.

The fang prime has 10 more damage compared to the fang while the braton prime only has 5 more damage compared to the braton.