General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Heist capture base no datamass drop

Ktro

• 1 month later...

My last two tries I've killed all the enemies in the area and waited a couple of minutes, with no more spawning. Without getting a data mass. They need to just make a unit which is guaranteed to drop it with a way point or something. Making it a mini boss like one of the yellow shield spiders could be good. 

I was with a full squad and we failed to get a datamass also.  And likewise no more enemies would spawn in that location.

Which is probably connected to a bug with enemies not showing up correclty AT ALL in Orb Vallis sometimes.

I have been farming several of the orb vallis pigments recently.   I have been out there solo sitting on alert beacons watching the alert level rise OR be at max and enemies stop showing up.   They dont get teleported in,  they dont get dropped by air,  they dont show up by coildrive.   I have done this in nuetral area's away from any base or compound and I have also done this inside toroid area's

The way reinforcements show up needs to be looked at and better implemented so it is more dependable.

Edited by (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN

Same problem i have done it yesterday solo without any problem but now im trying to do it with my friend we cannot do the the first heist Phase 1 second stage capture the base datamass not droping at all we restarted the mission 2 times already

same happened to me a lot when I was farming that stage, you kill everything none of them drop the datamass and no new units arrive, happened both in group and solo

it's been there since early Fortuna, shame it's still there