The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A thought on Warframe story chronology regarding Venus (&Cetus) and Starchart. Terra Ambulas vs Ambulas, etc...

SprinKah

I had a lil thought just now, nothing crazy. a bit stupid, about how Cetus and Fortuna affect the story chronology on the star chart. 

Because as we all know, Cetus and Fortuna are located on 2 starter planets, Earth and Venus, accessible but mostly everyone, vets and newbs. Of course, I fully understand that they, are by no means newbie content, but more towards mid and veteran content.

Since Orb Vallis Profit Taker fight update, I noticed that during, Phase 2 mission, you get to fight 2 Terra Ambulas. I wasn't surprised at first, because I've fought Ambulas boss fight several times already on Pluto. Slowly, it dawned to me....why are the Ambulas's here? in Fortuna? on Venus? when the real Ambulas boss fight is on PLUTO?

Despite this, I'm well aware that I shouldn't think about this whole thing...too deeply, I mean, Hyenas and Raptors are in Fortuna as well, despite the fact that you only get to do their boss fight when you reach Neptune and Europa or so. And I understand that Fortuna is, in terms of story chronology, takes place way after the whole Ambulas boss fight. 

Still, I sometimes think, what if some new players, not all, would rather play Fotuna more than other planets and reach the top standing of SU, wayy before they reach Pluto? There are probably a few, who would maybe use plats and stuff to reach a better power level above their position (haha), I mean, there might be players like that.

And so they fight and encounter Ambulas (Terra Ambulas to be more precised) way before reaching Pluto. I doubt not many would think much on it....but yeah

It's just a thought really, I am not asking anything to be changed really, and also it's just something that can't really be helped...I mean there are a lot of...checkboxes and requirements for that particular scenario to come into fruition but it is a possibility, not a conventional and welcomed one, but it is....possible. 

I uh...yeah, it's just a little thought, not something too meaningful, this topic is, and I guess I'm just bored

Again, can't be helped. It'd NOT be fun if DE makes it that players need to reach Pluto before being able to come to Fortuna, that'd hurt the game a lot haha.