Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

futurerick

Best frame

Theres is no "best" frame, it all depends on playstyle, want stealth? Buy ivara ( getting stealth kills in a survival is ridiculous) , want a lot of damage? buy mesa or saryn and murderize everything . Prefer to be tanky? Get rhino or inaros, prefer to be more supportive ? Get Trinity or oberon, 

On 2018-12-23 at 12:20 PM, LupisV0lk said:

...Well.

> Rhino.

> Harrow

> Saryn

> Gara

> Rev

> Garuda.

> Inaros

> Nidus

I can only assume OP dousnt have the mods acquired or maxed out to make any frame more viable than the other atm.  I would honestly just work your way through the star chart and farm every frame from all the planets you can while gaining new mods in the process.  Excalibur is fine for this.    Equinox, octavia, and Ivara are the hardest to farm I would say so if you insist on buying a frame I would get one of those.  Octavia being the most rounded for different mission types (I personally find her playstyle boring). With Ivara you u can literally walk your way through the whole game with good setup, except boss fights and protect missions.  Equinox is a wipe frame that can carry teams but again without the mods that make her op just another frame.   Again though until have good mods and have them ranked up then most frames will be a shadow of what they can be.  Early game it's the weapons that carry you through for the most part.  Or just excaliburs 4

I would get Inaros, just wait for the baro kiteer and get the sands of inaros quest from him. 

Inaros is the tankiest frame in the game and can handle late game content easily... only downside is, he has no great abilities..#

My other recommendations are Khora (the cage is just awesome, and the pet protects her from death) or Saryn (massive AOE clear and good survivability with molt/rage)

On 2018-12-23 at 3:07 PM, futurerick said:

What the best frame for a casual player to buy?

lol Nova imo, everyone played her for about 2 years after release. EVERY SQUAD had a nova in it during that time.

On 2018-12-23 at 12:17 PM, futurerick said:

Only a good frame for the missions of the solar system

Nidus would be my recommend pick hp regen croud control with 2nd and 4th I used him to solo entire star chart 248/248 in 30 hrs

Today it's Gara, because I say so. 

Tomorrow, it'll probably be Khora. Might be Octavia, though. I'll get back to you. 

Next week--all week--it'll be Trinity Prime. 

Woe be unto you that don't have access to these warframes. You should feel...small. 

On 2018-12-23 at 12:07 PM, futurerick said:

What the best frame for a casual player to buy?

I use Excalibur because his sword abilities are fun and he’s iconic. But my favorite frame of all time to taxi me is Gara because she’s gorgeous with her glass like abilities and can really  be a good support frame for healing you and she is really useful in defense missions with her glass force field .

Nekros Prime. 

Bring him to every mission available on star chart and press 3. You would be swimming in resources after a few months.

On 2018-12-24 at 5:17 AM, futurerick said:

Only a good frame for the missions of the solar system

Then any frame will work.  

Mid you want a more specific answer you might want to talk about your play style or what interests you.  That would go a long way in narrowing down something that might be intriguing to you.  

Short Answer? Ember Prime.

Long Answer? The best frame is the one that you enjoy playing the most. For me, that's Ember Prime. My style is very fast and twitchy with her. Health suffers and I can get wrecked pretty quick, but the overall result is the most fun I have in the game. The right weapons make a difference as well. I absolutely LOATHED Inaros and Limbo until I got the right combination of skills and weapons to make them fit my style of play. But I still have more fun with Ember.

My favorite frame is Inaros,   I actually have two lol. 

He doesnt need much, basic mods and he is strong enough to farm his own mods for better builds, two or three forma and thats it.

8.6k health that regenerates, add a Kavat with 14k health or build any old way. Fun play or take it serious.

Frost was another superb frame, my second frame after Excalibur, he saw me through missions well above my pay grade, before I learned to use Google n mod weapons.

Only frames I dont have as I got bored grinding are,

Baruuk

Garuda

Mesa

Nidus

Octavia

Should make an effort, but loaded with the flu sigh....

On 2018-12-23 at 3:07 PM, futurerick said:

What the best frame for a casual player to 

You should buy two frames to enjoy the game on a casual level. A stealth frame and a tank frame. Stealth- choose from Loki, ash, or ivara with loki probably being the easiest to understand. Tank- there are choices here but I'd just straight recommend inaros. You can take these two frames and use them to farm the others. It's the best way to go imo