Please. NYX needs to be fixed

(XBOX)wtgaming22

Nyx is one of the most useless warframes. Seriously she is. Her mind control is near useless thanks to the bad enemy AI and the number of enemies you can posses is ridiculous. 1 enemy out of 5 nox, a bombard, 10 eximus and an ubercharged medic. So that is kind of dumb. Psychic bolts is horrid since it cannot be reused and the effect is weak against multiple enemies running at you. Chaos, is a decent ability for large areas of enemies, but that's one ability. He ultimate, absorb, is really bad. It takes all your energy, and gives nothing in return. The blast shooting back grinner gunfire is terrible good lord. Nyx in a sheelnut can be replaced be so many other warframes in a better way. She has pretty terrible abilities. Please do a rework.

I reccomend the following abilities. Mind control, but more then just 1 please. 3 or 4 please

A phychic blast that creates a field of radiation that can boost ally weapon damage and inflict radiation damage to enemies in a area

Chaos, eh keep. Maybe in a different way so it can maybe be shot out?

Posess, but nyx literally takes control of the enemy soldier and actually fights as the enemy. Player can fight as the enemy like fight as the enemy like a grineer or a corpus. It can be a sort of energy drain ability.

Whatever the ability, please buff nyx. She is kind of a joke now. 

42 minutes ago, (XB1)wtgaming22 said:

Nyx is one of the most useless warframes. Seriously she is. Her mind control is near useless thanks to the bad enemy AI and the number of enemies you can posses is ridiculous. 1 enemy out of 5 nox, a bombard, 10 eximus and an ubercharged medic. So that is kind of dumb. Psychic bolts is horrid since it cannot be reused and the effect is weak against multiple enemies running at you. Chaos, is a decent ability for large areas of enemies, but that's one ability. He ultimate, absorb, is really bad. It takes all your energy, and gives nothing in return. The blast shooting back grinner gunfire is terrible good lord. Nyx in a sheelnut can be replaced be so many other warframes in a better way. She has pretty terrible abilities. Please do a rework.

I reccomend the following abilities. Mind control, but more then just 1 please. 3 or 4 please

A phychic blast that creates a field of radiation that can boost ally weapon damage and inflict radiation damage to enemies in a area

Chaos, eh keep. Maybe in a different way so it can maybe be shot out?

Posess, but nyx literally takes control of the enemy soldier and actually fights as the enemy. Player can fight as the enemy like fight as the enemy like a grineer or a corpus. It can be a sort of energy drain ability.

Whatever the ability, please buff nyx. She is kind of a joke now. 

nyx is a joke? no. psychic bolt went from being almost unused and disliked to turning off enemy defenses. absorb was never a bad skill in the first place and now it will dish out what it takes in which was a buff to the skill. the issue with mind control is not the power itself but the AI in the game. 

nyx is even better than she was.

• Like 1

Idk bout u but after testing her in endurance I now find her in top tier. Just cuz frames aren't nuking low lvl stuff doesn't mean they're bad but yet again DE almost never give us hard lvl enemies in the first place for some reason.

Hello! I understand that as a console player you think that you can ignore what happens on PC. Well that’s not quite the case. You see PC got a Nyx rework. Now to say that it has dramatically improved her in ways beyond belief would be a massive overstatement. But it is enough to render everything you just said pointless.

Please take this into consideration and catch up on the most current happenings on PC if your gonna comment on content as it may have been changed from what’s on console.

I would take Nyx how she is on consoles right now over what we got on PC in a heartbeat.

She's a game changing CC frame but now she's just worse at her job with no real improvements.

She's actually worse overall.

Whooaaa I can strip 6 enemies of armor total if I want to blow mod space going from 40% to 130% Power Strength... Oh wait, my Synapse, Staticor and Torrid already do that just fine and now I and my team are being shot at more. Cool. They also didn't fix any of her bugs and added at least one I've found.

Just play Loki. Until they fix her Nyx can't compete as a CC frame or a debuff frame.