Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Immortal Frame

(PSN)Qanzuko

Question

Wukong as it was said before. Or Inaros with Arcane Guardian and Arcane Grace. Or Trinity built around her 4. Chroma works too, built for strength and duration. That's what's on top of my head.

Edit: Zephyr and Mesa on their 3rd power as long as you can dodge melee attacks. Mesa needs 120% str to achieve 95% (90% idr) damage reduction. Not sure about Zephyr.

Edited by Redeye

No, not fully.

There are perfect storm situations you as the player can invoke to make the frame very difficult to die with but every frame has a weakness.

Zephyr can stand in front of 100 Corpus all day and not die but a single Hyeka Firebomb kill delete her. Wukong can't die long as you re-fresh his Defy unless an Ancient Disruptor hooks you for all your energy, then he's in serious trouble. Nidus can't die long as he has stacks but soon as he dies twice in a row he's suddenly down to 50% damage and can easily fall into a death spiral. The closes frames to legit un-killable would probably be Octavia and Ivara. Theoretically if you never make a mistake with crossfire they cannot die.

16 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

No, not fully.

There are perfect storm situations you as the player can invoke to make the frame very difficult to die with but every frame has a weakness.

Zephyr can stand in front of 100 Corpus all day and not die but a single Hyeka Firebomb kill delete her. Wukong can't die long as you re-fresh his Defy unless an Ancient Disruptor hooks you for all your energy, then he's in serious trouble. Nidus can't die long as he has stacks but soon as he dies twice in a row he's suddenly down to 50% damage and can easily fall into a death spiral. The closes frames to legit un-killable would probably be Octavia and Ivara. Theoretically if you never make a mistake with crossfire they cannot die.

So Wukong built with high duration and energy could be pretty much invincible then?

Put Hunter adrenaline/rage on it too. As @Xzorn said, don't forget to refresh his 2 once in a while and make sure not to do it in front of ennemies.

You also want to make sure not to run into a nullifier bubble, a magnetic proc, or a Comba/Scumba/whatever theyre called field.

49 minutes ago, (PS4)Surazaku said:

So Wukong built with high duration and energy could be pretty much invincible then?

Generally you build Wukong for duration to get the longer Invulnerable phase but it also works against him.

Ancient Disruptors don't care that you're immune to damage

If they hit you they drain an amount of Energy according to their base damage output. Like a Bleed proc. It ignores all Defenses. They will do the same thing to Valkyr while in Hysteria. If they're high enough level and hit you during the immune period they can empty your energy then Defy turns off.

I think what you want is Inaros + health mods + maxed Adaptation + 2x Maxed Arcane Grace...this will cost you quite some plat though.

cc8951527164f5f0bd02de111db524b0.gif

These Bombards are lvl 100. I came back 40 minutes later and nothing had changed.

Oh btw...any frame can handle lvl 120 enemies...some just need to be more careful than others...and multiple frames can be built as "tanks". Just need to know what you're doing...which is different for each frame...

Edited by -AxHx-Vile

vor 20 Minuten schrieb -AxHx-Vile:

I think what you want is Inaros + health mods + maxed Adaptation + 2x Maxed Arcane Grace...this will cost you quite some plat though.

These Bombards are lvl 100. I came back 40 minutes later and nothing had changed.

Oh btw...any frame can handle lvl 120 enemies...some just need to be more careful than others...and multiple frames can be built as "tanks". Just need to know what you're doing...which is different for each frame...

Good Example Frame wise but... Bombards? O.o really? a Butcher or a Heavy Gunner Deal higher dmg even at just half the level.

1 minute ago, Cruelitas said:

Good Example Frame wise but... Bombards? O.o really? a Butcher or a Heavy Gunner Deal higher dmg even at just half the level.

This was just amusing...and the only moment I had a gif of.
As for Heavy Gunners etc etc you'll be fine if you move even just a little. Especially if you're actually killing them instead of just walking around.

1 hour ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

I through out 120 as an example I want to go as high as possible

hace 3 horas, Xzorn dijo:

No, not fully.

Please tell me the "weakness" of Inaros in matter of defense (tip , it doesnt have one ...)  .

Edited by Yagamilight123

Rhino, Valk, Nezha, there are tons of characters who can stay alive for quite awhile as long as they have enough energy for their abilities and for stuff like Life Strike (health refresh).

The hard part is when you face enemies that drain your energy of which there are several incl ones that do it via an attack and others that have an energy-draining aura. Infested are notorious for this.

6 hours ago, Yagamilight123 said:

Please tell me the "weakness" of Inaros in matter of defense (tip , it doesnt have one ...)  .

Nullifiers. Not going in the bubble but their Lanka and Puncture damage in general.

When Inaros' eHP starts to wain he relies on his 1st ability a lot but Nullifiers shoot him anyways. His passive also stops working without a team.

You can use Radiation status to help mitigate this problem but that isn't a full proof solution. You can also go double Trickery but at that point you're just emulating Ivara / Octavia which as I mentioned are the theoretically immortal. Invisibility in general is but you cannot make a mistake. Against lvl 120 enemies plenty of frames can't die. lvl 120 isn't where the bar for performance is these days. It's more in the lvl 300-400 range.

And yea, I know Adaptation gives big eHP but all the other tanky frames can use it also. That mod was a bad design choice.

Il y a 7 heures, Yagamilight123 a dit :

- lower potential eHP than proper tanks, more susceptible to one shot kills (for reference most tanks have at the very least twice as much eHP as inaros) 

- lower mitigation than most (he's basically just an HP tank and not an eHP tank) 

- exclusively armour based mitigation (puncture damage destroys him and so do bleed procs) 

Inaros is best at keeping you alive while afk at mid to low levels. As the mission progresses, you rely on his CC and the finisher i-frames to survive, otherwise you die.

EDIT: also don't frames have ferrite armour? I forgot 2hich type they use. 

Edited by Autongnosis

10 часов назад, -AxHx-Vile сказал:

You dont need grace.

Mods like rage and melee weapon with life strike is way more effective and  50 times cheaper. So use it while there's no melee 3.0

Цитата

- lower potential eHP than proper tanks, more susceptible to one shot kills (for reference most tanks have at the very least twice as much eHP as inaros) 

- lower mitigation than most (he's basically just an HP tank and not an eHP tank) 

- exclusively armour based mitigation (puncture damage destroys him and so do bleed procs) 

I havent seen so much bullcrp in one post since I started to read the forums.

To answer the question in original post, theres lots and lots tanky warframes. Just like any other warframe, they can excel in different missiosn and more suit some players than others. Inaros, Rhino, Gara, Valkyr, Nezha, Baruuk, Chroma, Wukong, Atlast, shield of shadows Nekros, assimilate Nyx, trinity with adaptation and the right build - literally 1/3 of all warfarmes dont require much to be unkillable. Arbitration, long survivals, factions, boss fights, orb heist, edolon - in all of these you will or can find one more useful than other. If you wnat the cheapest build, Inaros with melee and life strike+rage is your answer.

Цитата

Nullifiers. Not going in the bubble but their Lanka and Puncture damage in general.

lv 120 nullifiers wont kill Inaros. Unless you literaly afk and got away to sht.

Edited by -Temp0-

il y a 2 minutes, -Temp0- a dit :

I havent seen so much bullcrp in one post since I started to read the forums.

Truth hurts i guess? Way to go about discussing something dude. 

Also, testing tankiness with blast damage vs ferrite armour... Way to go... 

Edited by Autongnosis

There's no point to discuss lies and hella of an objective lie with that. So I wont. 

Some "other tanks" might have more ehp on paper but n reality if you will stand with chroma with 300 powers strenght, vitality/steel fiber and adaptation in a midle of the orb heist (doing nothing, not using pads or elevate or grace) using his 3 and 2 and inaros with adaptation and health mods not using abilities at all, it will take 5 to 10 times longer to deplete all of the Inaros health. Not to mention that his build is way cheaper and more idiot proof so its more suited for newer players. Its infinitely easier to stay alive with Inaros compared to any other tank and generally he needs 1/10 energy other tank needs to achieve that as well.

il y a 8 minutes, -Temp0- a dit :

There's no point to discuss lies and hella of an objective lie with that. So I wont. 

Some "other tanks" might have more ehp on paper but n reality if you will stand with chroma with 300 powers strenght, vitality/steel fiber and adaptation in a midle of the orb heist (doing nothing, not using pads or elevate or grace) using his 3 and 2 and inaros with adaptation and health mods not using abilities at all, it will take 5 to 10 times longer to deplete all of the Inaros health. Not to mention that his build is way cheaper and more idiot proof so its more suited for newer players. Its infinitely easier to stay alive with Inaros compared to any other tank and generally he needs 1/10 energy other tank needs to achieve that as well.

Ah yes, definitely. I see the light now. Oh but wait, chroma is the other bad tank with only armour based mitigation and piddling eHP unless you go into meme setups... SHOCKING TURN OF EVENTS right? 

Also, 5 to 10 times? Boi i didn't know we were in a bullS#&$ war, lemme join in! Puncture damage #*!%s Inaros and Chroma 400times as fast as it does Trinity. See? I can spew big numbers too 😄

Also, sorry but who the hell cares about how easy it easy or how cheap it is? Are you a new player? Wtf does that have to do with a discussion on apex performance? You don't say "but panda is cheap" as a valid argument when comparing sub 8s cars...

1 hour ago, Autongnosis said:

Truth hurts i guess? Way to go about discussing something dude.

Also, testing tankiness with blast damage vs ferrite armour... Way to go... 

Inaros players are very zealous, have to be careful.

Sadly the only tanky frame that lost out on the Adaptation train was Rhino. I feel a repeat coming with him.

They gave him IronClad because they Power Creep his Iron Skin out of value and now they're doing it again. Can't use melee blocking, can't use Ancient Healers, Blessing, Splinter Storm or Adaptation. Pretty sure if you put a group together Rhino can be tankier without Iron Skin at this point.