Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Concept] Untitled Energy and Shield Based frame

(PSN)HarvieWillz

so i have a concept for a frame that is very britle (the concept not the frame)

this is what ive got so far

>Shield & Energy Based Frame

>StatsHealth: 45 (75 @R30),   Shield: 450 (850 @R30),  Armor: 200,  Energy: 150 (300 @R30),   Polarity: Vazarin, Naramon.

>Passive, Energy Re-gen: Re-gens 1% energy every 2 seconds.

>Abilities,   

#1: Energise, Passive increases to 5% for 20 seconds giving a total energy gain of 150.  Cost: 50

#2: Siphon, (Frame name here) impales the ground with his/her fist (or floats t-posing)  
                 and radiates shield for allies, the ability as able to be held and will sap
                 energy at 2-5 energy a second relative to your rank the amount of shield given 
                 is 10% your own at one press and rises by 2% a second when held.  Cost: 125

OR

(I'm not sure on this ability) #1: Conversion, Health and shield switch, making shield abilities health based.

#2: Energise, Passive increases to 5% for 30 seconds giving a total gain of 225 energy. Cost 75

#3: Siphon, (Frame name here) impales the ground with his/her fist (or floats t-posing)
                 and radiates shield for allies, the ability as able to be held and will sap
                 energy at 2-5 energy a second relative to your rank the amount of shield given 
                 is 10% your own at one press and rises by 2% a second when held. Cost: 125

If the first option for abilities is chosen I'll probably rename Siphon to Conversion because its the name I chose for it first.

That's it for the concept so far, any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

Edited by (PS4)HarvieWillz

• 3 weeks later...

The Passive is too similar to Octavia's in my opinion, and the overall abilities are too similar to Trinity. Why use this frame when you can use Trin or Oberon? 
Also shields in game aren't super important- consider Nightmare missions where shields are disabled! Those missions would render this frame useless. 

Also consider:
-How would this frame work in Conclave?
-What augments would it have?

Edited by (NSW)V3R91L
Added 's to Octavia ^.^

• 2 weeks later...