Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)x-SCARDUST-x

leave Orb Vallis alone without loosing everything

DE please add the option to leave Orb Vallis (or missions in generell) without loosing everything. 

Just had the situation that I lost everything as I needed to go (after 30 min playing) and the other three people (all from another same clan) where fsmring or running around. 

I asked them to "go" , but just received a "no". I asked again more politely but they were ignoring me. I waited half an hour asked another two times but still no reaction.

So I was forced to leave and lost everything. Toroids, XP, resources and not a small amount. Really annoyed at the moment. I always helped player, was fair and friendly. 

Never had such a situation in Warframe but will definitely no longer play with randoms anymore in POE or OV.

#notalllifttogether

Have you tried "Leave Squad" from the top left profile picture? Normally I can use it and then enter the Exit-Zone alone, keeping all the loot I got.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)x-SCARDUST-x said:

This is possible? Oh please god if this is real I will feel so stupid. Well, I will give it a try. 

So...... Do you feel extreemely stupid already?  

If this is all you are able to add to such an topic you should better rethink your intentions next time. This is not constructive criticism or feedback at all. 

No I do not feel stupid for hidden game mechanics but I am pretty sure there are ways how to respond to questions that are.