Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vaykor Marelok and Corinth animation bug (also what triggers it)

Daniiri

The shooting animation for the Vaykor Marelok appears to be broken. Quite often the weapon doesn't get flipped after each shot as it is supposed to do. The Corinth is also affected since the animation after each shot is broken aswell.

Edit: I found what seems to trigger the bug. After some testing I can confirm that double jumping, bullet jumping, wall jumping and switching to the melee weapon make the animation bug happen.

A temporary solution is to go to operator mode and then switch back to the warframe or by pressing escape. But as soon as I bulletjump, doublejump, walljump or switch to melee the bug appears again.

Edited by Daniiri

The normal marelok appears to suffer from the same bug (which makes sense, but I figured I'd mention it). Found this thread when googling "marelok animation bug" after it happened to me.

Apart from the other two solutions mentioned above, interacting with any console seems to work as well.

Edited by Linneroy

Eh, you can throw throwing weapons without moving your arms at all as well. Like my Hikou prime just flies out from the middle of the screen.

But I normally use kitguns or Cycron so I guess I could care less, especially with all the enemies and stuff. I don't usually pay attention to my gun after all.