Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plinx good stats boring look.

Batwing

Kind of an odd thing to nag about but the plinx is so static when firing it's got good stats and no recoil but the gun just idk looks really boring and off with how cool most other weapons look.

Maybe have the chamber rotate and stop when firing and then when recharging it lights up and spins faster ? Idk the gun looks cool just imo needs more animation. Stats are great though ! 

I dunno man a Tombfinger with Pax Charge seems like a better weapon at the end of the day.

Unless there is some hidden mechanic I am unaware of. The damage per shot is still kinda weak.

1 hour ago, Datam4ss said:

I dunno man a Tombfinger with Pax Charge seems like a better weapon at the end of the day.

Unless there is some hidden mechanic I am unaware of. The damage per shot is still kinda weak.

The only issue i have with the Tombfinger is that sometimes the shot only hits for 1 damage. Idk if its a bug or just how the mechanics behave but its annoying.

10 hours ago, Sheady117 said:

The only issue i have with the Tombfinger is that sometimes the shot only hits for 1 damage. Idk if its a bug or just how the mechanics behave but its annoying.

The Tombfinger has a weird mechanic where it does splash dmg in a cone radiating away from the point of impact. That's the "1" you're seeing. 

On 2018-12-23 at 7:14 PM, Batwing said:

Kind of an odd thing to nag about but the plinx is so static when firing it's got good stats and no recoil but the gun just idk looks really boring and off with how cool most other weapons look.

Maybe have the chamber rotate and stop when firing and then when recharging it lights up and spins faster ? Idk the gun looks cool just imo needs more animation. Stats are great though ! 

I have nothing to say about the stats, but Plinx looks just like a Star Wars blaster pistol, sounds like Star Wars blaster pistol, and shoots like a Star Wars Blaster Pistol. 

Now, I'm not saying that Plinx is a Star Wars Blaster Pistol; I'm implying that I'm suspicious that DE snuck a reference into Warframe. 

Plinx: 

500?cb=20181218150339

Star Wars LPA NN-14 Blaster Pistol :

$

Star Wars Eirriss Ryloth Defense Tech Glie-44: 

$

Star Wars BlasTech DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol: 

:$

Source: Google.com; https://www.range365.com/guns-star-wars-sequel-trilogy-and-star-wars-stories