What does the Baruuk Mandala look like?

RS219

Question

There are no images of the Mandala anywhere. I can't tell if it's the red holographic floor projection at the bottom of the 3d diorama made for the Baruuk pack.

Will there be any way to obtain the Mandala outside this bundle? Awfully expensive esp. now that I've built Baruuk and his signature melee weapon.

• Like 1

10 answers to this question

Hmmm, so it's just a holographic effect. Definitely doesn't look like it's worth the cost of an entire bundle when one already has the warframe and weapon.

It does look like it'd be good to add to the meditation spot in the lounge however.

Thanks.

it really a shame that thay are putting thing we can't earn in such big bundles. it defeat the reason to evin farm the other thing. if you buy this onec you get the thing as a reward for playing it will feel like a huge waste.  when I 1st noticed this BS I just finished getting everything for Garuda MIND YOU it was about a week worth of work working your way in the standing day by day just to get the Blue prints to craft her. just to find I can never get (Bloodshed Sigil) sigh. all that work now if I want it I have to over pay for what I already have. just for a Sigil. that weak real weak. an now im noticing that thay are doing this more an more. I oway felt it was ok that the prime cost so much for a free to play game that let you earn 95% of everything but the prime asscorsy  packs an I was fine paying it than as I love fashion an it dont come to often so I can make sure I have the extra cash. but the bundle dont evin come with anything to ease you spending a lot for near to nothing back. it make be feel betrayed. as I played for 4 years now. an I earn nearly everything but the prime accsory packs. an felt that I was doing more than my share of supporting this game. as that a prime of a new game. just to be told nope you dont desurve this bloodshed sigil or Baruuk mandala. sigh T-T 

1 minute ago, (XB1)xSeeMyEvilx said:

it really a shame that thay are putting thing we can't earn in such big bundles. it defeat the reason to evin farm the other thing. if you buy this onec you get the thing as a reward for playing it will feel like a huge waste.  when I 1st noticed this BS I just finished getting everything for Garuda MIND YOU it was about a week worth of work working your way in the standing day by day just to get the Blue prints to craft her. just to find I can never get (Bloodshed Sigil) sigh. all that work now if I want it I have to over pay for what I already have. just for a Sigil. that weak real weak. an now im noticing that thay are doing this more an more. I oway felt it was ok that the prime cost so much for a free to play game that let you earn 95% of everything but the prime asscorsy  packs an I was fine paying it than as I love fashion an it dont come to often so I can make sure I have the extra cash. but the bundle dont evin come with anything to ease you spending a lot for near to nothing back. it make be feel betrayed. as I played for 4 years now. an I earn nearly everything but the prime accsory packs. an felt that I was doing more than my share of supporting this game. as that a prime of a new game. just to be told nope you dont desurve this bloodshed sigil or Baruuk mandala. sigh T-T 

That was hard to read.
You can earn the bloodshed sigil ingame, defeating half your argument. It's a rare drop from the Orb fight.
Baruuk Mandala is still a bundle exclusive yes. Oh how horrible of them to put a cosmetic in a bundle as a purchase 'reward' / reason to purchase the bundle. Yes, being able to earn the thing for free would be nice, but at the same time the plat must flow (brownie point for who gets this very old reference). 
I also find it amusing when you say "I was fine paying it than as I love fashion" yet then complain you can't get the Mandala for free.

Um. You dont get it.  We dont want the mandala or the blood sigil for free.

We want to the opportunity to purchase it seperately from the things we already own.  No one minds paying for it for the standard sigil what ever price.   But for it to be completely locked behind a bundle is very absurd and its not a good direction for DE imo. 

On 2019-02-15 at 9:17 PM, (PS4)Absoluteboxer said:

Um. You dont get it.  We dont want the mandala or the blood sigil for free.

We want to the opportunity to purchase it seperately from the things we already own.  No one minds paying for it for the standard sigil what ever price.   But for it to be completely locked behind a bundle is very absurd and its not a good direction for DE imo. 

Absolutely agree. If it cost 50 plat I would buy the Mandala in a heartbeat. Even if it was 75 or 100 platinum I would still probably purchase it. But 565 to get one decoration would be just ridiculous.