Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Redeemer Prime - Let Down

Snake

44 minutes ago, alergiclaprosti said:

The yellow damage you see while stealth is stealth damage not crit.

Stop kissing DE ass and think about it. A prime version of a GUN-Blade that enhances the normal's critical capabilities, but those enhanced capabilities are not usable when used as a GUN.  GUN - BLADE

If I want to melee enemies I have tons of other weapons to choose from. 

In other words, I don't even need Redeemer Prime because I only shoot it and the prime version has the same shot damage as the normal one.

So good job DE for working for nothing.

How about instead of replying to me in a separate thread, you go back to your own thread about the same topic and try to argue your point there? Or was your point totally destroyed there so you came here? 

It doesn’t matter if it’s stealth or crit (iirc stealth dmg is even higher than a crit), what matters is the weapon’s performance. If you go back to your thread and watch one of the vids I posted you’ll see that even without crit, this weapon is a beast, and I don’t need to be an a** kisser to know that. You’re basically asking for the tigris prime to have a big cc, while it doesn’t need that to be an outrageously strong weapon 

Since you have no valid point and are just desperate at this point, I’ll tell you this: 

Try the weapon with the build I suggested or the ones in the vids. Come back to me if you think it needs to have crit on it’s shots or not 

Whether this is intended or not we don’t know, but what we do know is that the weapon is doing just fine without it. The ‘GUN’ is working great. Are you still living in the time where dmg and cc used to be everything or something? 

• 2 weeks later...

Since starting this thread - I have made it work using Wukong and Arcane Avenger. - Now it a hybrid CC and SC building up with combo counter and bloodrush - Arcane Avenger releases bloodrush pent up crit chance.+ extra damage from Condition Overload  - Its beautiful ! 

I cant believable so many commented on this thread. Thanks!