Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo players amount of active specters should be increased IMO

Angelforthefallen

Tennos, Ive been experiencing Warframe at its full potential and looking into nooks and crannies of the game to figure everything that I need to know and the most effective way of doing things and what tools I require to do so.I was amazed you can actually use a player like NPC into your missions.Obviously the frame of choice, my girl Trinity is the frame you want as your npc partner.Of course, I am at the point I want to test myself on missions like mot were if you are doing solo play,is very difficult to handle after 30 min mark and a trinity wont do the trick by herself.Also,if you get past 20 with a POG group they will force you to extract at like 5 mins when they realize that they have died 3 times after 2 mins in cause they dont understand it.So I dont know if this is implemented in the game but what I would like to have is at least 2 to 3 frames that I can configure to my liking as specters that can join with me in a solo run so I can go a little bit of endurance/farming run by myself in a place like mot without someone running to extraction because they just passing by the mission.Another solution could be to have an in game option to go on survival endurance run were you CAN'T EXTRACT till at least 1 hour so people that commit to go to the place knows that once they are in,they are obligated to stay or lose they loot.Also if there was an In game way to fill a room and clasify frames for the role you want to fit,say tank,healer,DPS,CC and fill a spot then the game telling you when its ready,that would be cool too.I dont have much time playing the game but Im used to be a mid maxer/endgame player and like to test myself on difficult content.Once you start to understand game mechanics and how to take advantage of them,everything starts to feel easy.Loving the game so far,invested almost 300 in the game since Im trying to keep up 2 accounts PS4/PC as up to par as I can since no cross platform and DE is double dipping with me (At my choice) but definitely enjoying my experience.Cross platform would really make it for me here too.Simply I think that a couple QOL changes could really help segregate what needs to be segregated.That to be: "I want to do a survival just to get by that mission" vs "I want to stay to farm and endure."

Edited by Angelforthefallen