Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orb Mother drops and changes suggestion

x0Zeref0x

Am i the only one that think that Orb Mother drops are still lackluster and not worth the time . Why are we getting bonds , that give rep for the faction we already had to max out to be able to do the Orb in the first place , same thing with all the heist quests .. I strongly think that Orb mother should at least drop 2-3 of each torid type instead of bonds and  heists to give LD rep instead of SU...

• Like 2

dunno..for a 8 minute fight or less...solo...
3k standing and some other stuff is quite nice to me.....if you think the rewards are not worth your time...maybe think about improving your time instead of blaming the devs

theres a video on YT that does it in 1.45 minutes as a 4 man team....

8 minutes ago, kuchn said:

dunno..for a 8 minute fight or less...solo...
3k standing and some other stuff is quite nice to me.....if you think the rewards are not worth your time...maybe think about improving your time instead of blaming the devs

theres a video on YT that does it in 1.45 minutes as a 4 man team....

The Crisma Toroids are woth 6k. And better yet, you can get 2 with a booster, so it's 12k.

I usually take 5 mins, depending on luck, 4 or 6 mins might be the case, because you need the heavy ammo drops.

I agree that while the rewards are not really great, for the time it takes to complete the heist, they're alright.

There is a deeper nonsense in there. Eidolons make sense progression wise because the drops needed to progress with the Quills are the guaranteed drops of the Eidola. 

In the Vallis, the things you need to progress are rng end of bounty reward. You get bonds instead. Wtf? That makes no sense. I have probably 400 or so bonds and nothing to use them on. It's like if Eidola dropped low tier fishes instead of eidolon shards, and the shards were a rng drop on the end of bounty. That woukd be stupid. 

I don’t expect much from that 5 minute fight. 

I would rather have Crisma toroid downgraded to 3k value, but have the spider dropping also 1 toroid of each type.

I think bonds are there as a placeholder but to give you a continuos stream of Solaris standing without doing bounties or mining over and over.

maybe it’s not the best reward but it makes sense somehow. 

I really hate having to do bounties in cetus just because I miss some standing, after reaching the max rank and having already spent a ton of time in there