Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is DE against Traps ?

TiliWHA

My in-game chat got suspended for this single message... Is there an actual reason behind it? Are Traps not legal in Warframe? If so, why does Vauban, the Warframe revolving around Traps exist?

GgyilRq.jpg

Edited by halim123IsAlreadyInUse

well have you stepped in a trap? they hurt they can do a mirade of things burn you, shock you, shoot you, stab you, and the list goes on

im pretty sure you be against anything that can cause you bodily harm 

also your comparing legit traps that Vauban does to effeminate boys can you reach for the bait any harder lad its kinda sad

• Like 2

1 minute ago, halim123IsAlreadyInUse said:

Wow! That changes everything! /s

I like how you appear to have made a new account as well to post this, don't want your actual account punished further do we?

It would be a shame if you showed what your main accounts name was, and thus defeated the point... But no one would be that silly, right? 

Kthxbai.

8 minutes ago, halim123IsAlreadyInUse said:

I couldn't use the actual name here on the forums, since it's already in-use by someone else.

Yep, you.

I must admit I do like the support ticket though.

"Hey guys, I said this thing that kickbot automatically suspends people for". No question, no demands, just "I got suspended for this". What are Support going to do? Is your intention to let them know that the bot is functioning as it's expected to?

If so, I'm sure they appreciate it. :clap:

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

Is your intention to let them know that the bot is functioning as it's expected to?

Totally functioning as it's expected to.

Totally suspending actually toxic people.

Totally not suspending someone for saying one thing, that has nothing to do with toxicity.

Also, why are you keeping this up ? I literally created this thread just because of the fact, that it literally makes zero sense for someone to get suspended over a message like this.

Calling Nezha a trap is considered toxic, ergo functioning as expected.

2 minutes ago, halim123IsAlreadyInUse said:

Also, why are you keeping this up ?

Because it's fun.

If you're going to waste time and space by making this thread, I'm going to waste your time by responding in a manner you don't care for. The pervasive arrogance makes it more enjoyable for me.

3 minutes ago, halim123IsAlreadyInUse said:

Totally functioning as it's expected to.

Totally not suspending someone for saying one thing, that has nothing to do with toxicity.

Also, why are you keeping this up ? I literally created this thread just because of the fact, that it literally makes zero sense for someone to get suspended over a message like this.

so have id bet 100s of other people have done the same 

you brought nothing new or interesting just i got suspended for saying dumb thing that has a huge history of 7 day suspending people and i dont want it just like the other 100 threads before you

like you can google this and see this has been a bannable thing for a while now its again nothing new

personally most people dont take this thread topic seriously any more due to amount its came up people with the sum up of i did this for X reason unsuspend me plz so people just make fun of them for doing it kinda a so bad its funny kinda deal

I give up

Good idea :wink:

just aren't going to stop being arrogant, feeling that just their opinion is "the right one".

Yeah, may I direct you to your post where you explicitly say that it makes "literally zero sense" to suspend you for this. If that isn't you arrogantly claiming your opinion is "the right one" I don't know what is. 

Better luck next time.

I give up, go and lock/delete this thread, since people like DeMonkey just aren't going to stop being arrogant, feeling that just their opinion is "the right one".

play dumb game that has a big history of 7 day suspension 

win said suspension 

like you can legit google this thing and get 65,700 results some even partners talking about it 

all you had to do was take it up with support mucking this THIS specific topic brings only 3 things 1: overly political people saying its wrong 2: overly political people who say its ok 3: people who just make fun and laugh 

you have no one to blame but your self 

8 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Good idea :wink:

Yeah, may I direct you to your post where you explicitly say that it makes "literally zero sense" to suspend you for this. If that isn't you arrogantly claiming your opinion is "the right one" I don't know what is. 

Better luck next time.

You really need to learn how to keep them on the hook for longer, you can get a few more posts outta them if you don't go for the kill too fast