Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help making an amazing mirage prime build (need help from skilled players)

(XBOX)WafflyLearner89

Question

I want to make a build for mirage prime that does not use arcanes, sentients or companions. 

The mods I am currently use on her are:

aura: energy siphon 

exilius: coaction Drift 

umbral vitality, intensify and fiber

Primed continuity 

Primed flow

streamline

Hunter adrenaline

constitution

not sure what to go for and I would like some help to make a build that can allow her to be used in levels with high level enemies. Hope the veterans and experts can help me out. 

2 answers to this question

mirage has plenty of different ways to build her. depending on your playstyle<> prankster= using her 2 only. chaos weapons mistress+ maxing her 1st and 3rd abilities to make your weapon of choice hit em hard.  the melter= using her 4 to clear the  way. the stun locker= using her 4, speed casting to blind the entire tile.. all of which can be used in high levels or open range..

mirage needs to be fixed properly to work as she was advertised to do in light and darkness consistently<> she's a very fun frame to play but still needs tweaking.

As a self proclaimed mirage main I found from my time playing her its best to invest in duration and strength with a few utility mods of your choice, examples being quick thinking, vigor etc.  

Her damage output is wasted on single target weapons so its best used on high AOE weapons such as amprex, ignis and if you want maximum damage output and don't mind the risk I'd recommend using kulstar and zarr. A high strength mirage+zarr can very easily wipe out hordes and hordes of level 200+ enemies with ease.

From my own testing I'd not recommend rage, you should focus on always keeping mobile as one shot from a bombard will kill you at higher levels, even though the clones draw enemy fire AOE weapons will still hit you, the same goes for eximus procs.

I don't mod for efficiency at all since its best to focus on your 1st and second, both of which are cheap energy wise and have long durations, using primed flow makes spamming abilities even with negative efficiency still possible.

This sort of set up is for maximum damage output only, its kinda fun but not as much as a more utility focused build. I'd highly recommend watching lifeofrios videos on her then adjust to your liking and playstyle.