Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mars Junction Locked 4 no reason

Skullx0000

Question

15 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Hexqbe said:

Have you done the tasks you need to do there?

the tasks are as following:

if you have done it all then you can progress.

I have done all the tasks

any other suggestions?

23 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

Just because, could you post a screenshot or two, of the Junction requirements and general state of your Earth mission nodes?

When i want to post a attachment it says i have none so sorry no and i cant copy paste my images i have no clue why

2 hours ago, Skullx0000 said:

When i want to post a attachment it says i have none so sorry no and i cant copy paste my images i have no clue why

You need to use an image hosting site, e.g. Imgur is (free and) pretty decent.

Then just (right click) copy the image address from there and paste it into your post.
(Though you may need to remove the s from the https part for the image to show up correctly, heh.)

11 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

You need to use an image hosting site, e.g. Imgur is (free and) pretty decent.

Then just (right click) copy the image address from there and paste it into your post.
(Though you may need to remove the s from the https part for the image to show up correctly, heh.)

Here http://imgur.com/a/Q5O4s6C

Edited by Skullx0000

28 minutes ago, Bhao said:

The blue diamond thing on Eurasia seems to indicate, that you have not cleared it.

Yup this, even if you did all the tasks, you can't actually continue without "building" the line by completing the nodes - you can't travel down a dotted line

I can see how that's deceptive though.

28 minutes ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

Yup this, even if you did all the tasks, you can't actually continue without "building" the line by completing the nodes - you can't travel down a dotted line

I can see how that's deceptive though.

I have done all the missions multiple times leading to the junction but it says i haven't completed it

Ill do the eurasia again

Edited by Skullx0000

10 minutes ago, Skullx0000 said:

I have done all the missions multiple times leading to the junction but it says i haven't completed it

Ill do the eurasia again

That is strange.  The diamond should be white to indicate completion, if it doesn't end up working out you may need to contact support to get it fixed.  

I've never experienced it, but I did hear of players having bugged out access to junctions in the past.  

20 minutes ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

That is strange.  The diamond should be white to indicate completion, if it doesn't end up working out you may need to contact support to get it fixed.  

I've never experienced it, but I did hear of players having bugged out access to junctions in the past.  

I just did the eurasia another 2 more times and it finally worked !!!

Thanks so much!