Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PLZ Limbo nerf

Riptarion

I'm in Asia server.

when i do the mission, sometimes Limbo use shift, passive ability 'Rift Efficiency' in the corner.

And never move. AFK

Whether or not others suffer, they are do nothing.

plz  Rift Efficiency nerf , i want to delete this ability or set a time limit(5~10s).

and these users must be suspended.

Edited by Riptarion
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Riptarion said:

If you get to "that" country, you will not be able to say that. 

It is a serious problem in Asia.

Rift Efficiency need time limits(but no cooltime).

I'm in South East Asia.

And no, as a player with Limbo being most used he doesn't need to have the only thing that keeps him from getting gibbed expires out of the blue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, --Q--Sintharius said:

I'm in South East Asia.

And no, as a player with Limbo being most used he doesn't need to have the only thing that keeps him from getting gibbed expires out of the blue.

I don't understand your Quote. You mean limbo must need survival skill, right?

my think is 'Use Rift Efficiency' and come out rift dimension (5~10s). But skill doesn't have cool-times. you can use Rift Efficiency again.

My exact opinion is to prevent AFK limbo. and I think limbo have enough survival skill (2,3,4 chain)

28 minutes ago, Riptarion said:

I don't understand your Quote. You mean limbo must need survival skill, right?

my think is 'Use Rift Efficiency' and come out rift dimension (5~10s). But skill doesn't have cool-times. you can use Rift Efficiency again.

My exact opinion is to prevent AFK limbo. and I think limbo have enough survival skill (2,3,4 chain)

What will stop them from just going back into the rift once it expires and do nothing? (either they are still at the PC but don't want to fight, or via a macro for true AFK)

People that seek to leech will always find a way to leech.

Edited by --Q--Sintharius

2 minutes ago, --Q--Sintharius said:

What will stop them from just going back into the rift once it expires and do nothing? (either they are still at the PC but don't want to fight, or via a macro for true AFK)

People that seek to leech will always find a way to leech.

Macro... macro........... 

It is impossible to jump to the marco, but it is possible to stop it if doesn't use macro user. 

But I think that macors are illegal programs, so DE can do sanctions(I would not write this post if DE was good at it.)

Thank you for the opinion. Enjoy warframe.

Wow this topic is so Cewl .. no not realy

When you see an AFK .. make screenshot .. send to support desk

Ingore the person that is doeing the AFK at that moment .. 

And move on .. let it be him that isnt doeing any effort then you will be the smartest and do what you came to do don't let the AFK's stand in your way

--- But nerfing an warframe for an AFK person .. meh not worth it becuase people will always find an new way to annoy you .. if its not an warframe then its an waepon .. if its not an waepon then its your mastery rank .. come on people be realistic here .. its an game and things won't change instant becuase it doesn't fit your profile 

What if its an ember nyx excalibur frost .. etc getting afk in your mission .. are they to blame aswell ? do they need an nerf to becuase of there abilitys