Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)Mono-Pop

Mesa prime Syandana

Just curious what people have settled on for their own Mesa prime. 

I’ve spent the last hour trying to choose a cape, so far one of the only ones that doesn’t clip horribly with Mesa prime’s outfit is the Repala Syandana.

I wanted something a little more slender but can’t seem to find anything to my taste.

What have you guys tried?

Repala and Kunshu are the two I have up for consideration.

16 minutes ago, (PS4)Mono-Pop said:

Just curious what people have settled on for their own Mesa prime. 

I’ve spent the last hour trying to choose a cape, so far one of the only ones that doesn’t clip horribly with Mesa prime’s outfit is the Repala Syandana.

I wanted something a little more slender but can’t seem to find anything to my taste.

What have you guys tried?

Repala and Kunshu are the two I have up for consideration.

I found the mag deluxe centuria syadana gives it a more complete duster overcoat feel. However it hides alot of the details on her back so I personally as of now I go no syadana. 

I used phased asa syandana, however it is uncolorable if white/blue fits in ur color scheme I think it's great

45 minutes ago, Raskolnikow said:

Clipping? Ah... i forgot some ppl can actually stand the prime look

I use kuva cape on regural skin, looks dope

Pre prime release I used the Steel meridian dual charging dock Syandana on devil ranger Mesa.

I really like the prime skin, in darker colours it has a really nice demon hunter vibe to it.

I’m just having a really hard time getting anything to work with it.

2 minutes ago, Mover-NeRo said:

I went with Scapulis Syandana. It doesnt hide her...ehm ..skills.

20181225111052-1.jpg

20181225111148-1.jpg

That looks gorgeous.

I’m glad to see her chaps glitch through her legs on PC too, I was worried it was a console exclusive problem I would be stuck with forever.

But if it’s a general issue hopefully it will get fixed 😀

Repala is a good choice for just about any frame really. I also fall back on Boltara for extra edge or one of the Vanquished Banner capes for that post-apocalyptic ragged look. I also reckon Uru prime or Prisma Uru would work quite well on her. I'll have to check once my cowgirl's done cooking.

So I found out that I feel Mesa Prime's oriental vibe went quite well with the Edo Prime and, surprisingly, the Noru Prime. It's been a while since I last used this one but it seems to suit her perfectly:

378Warframe0821.jpg

686Warframe0806.jpg