Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make kubrows free to keep !

Yoggsara

I agree with being able to keep the Kubrows in a roaming mode (not necessarily in the fighting mode) for our Orbiter. They should be able to be kept as a pet even after they've reached their maximum level. It would add a lot of fluff to the game.

1 hour ago, THeMooN85 said:

Well... no. Pets need to be feeding. That's the cost. Deal with it.

By that logic, we should be paying credits to keep our Operator fed.

Full support for you, OP. Realism feels terrible in escapist sci-fi/fantasy games.

Edited by Gwyndolin-chan

7 minutes ago, Gwyndolin-chan said:

By that logic, we should be paying credits to keep our Operator fed.

Full support for you, OP. Realism feels terrible in escapist sci-fi/fantasy games.

I've been doing it wrong all these years then. I should've been injecting my dog with drugs instead of feeding it!

44 minutes ago, Volkeris said:

You're set for 24 days with a single pack, are you having problems obtaining 75k creds?

might wanna recheck the market, 75k per pack of 6 is a thing of the past

1 hour ago, Yuguure said:

I'm tired of being forced to spend tons of credits just to keep a friendly fluff roaming in my ship. Just make it free of charge, this whole credit drain is a stupid system that has been going on for too long.

regards.

Its currently 5000 credit for a pack of 6,75k is almost enough for an entire year (15 x 24 days = 360).

Honestly, that is far from "tons of credits" even for a newbie.

19 minutes ago, Leyers_of_facade said:

might wanna recheck the market, 75k per pack of 6 is a thing of the past

Its currently 5000 credit for a pack of 6,75k is almost enough for an entire year (15 x 24 days = 360).

Honestly, that is far from "tons of credits" even for a newbie.

Yeah, since the update when it was reduced it was no more a problem for vets and new players alike, which means, it's just a boring and useless thing that one has to do to prevent the pet to go autostasis and wait half an hour to get it back (or pay those 25k creds).

Imo it should be removed, not because of the credit cost (it wasn't that expansive even at 75k, unless you were a really new player), but i don't see any reason to have it in the game, it really adds nothing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Volkeris said:

Making a joke out of your statement that it's realistic.

I didn't make a statement about the DNA stabilizer mechanic being realistic.

The DNA integrity system literally has fewer interactive elements than a Tamagotchi. Even being a cat owner, feeding my cat is nothing particularly special, less so in a video game wherein my kavat doesn't even react in any way to hunger and being fed.

A system that would be far more interesting and engaging is keeping pets alive as the default baseline, doing away with the DNA integrity meter. Instead, allow players to actively choose to feed their pets different types of pet snacks to give them temporary bonuses. E.g. feed your pet a steak to improve its max HP for 48 hrs... or whatever.