About Mesa Prime

slzion

Question

Hey guys! I really want Mesa Prime, but I'm a relatively new player with a pretty low mastery rank (gold initiate). Is it possible to farm her at this point, or should I maybe wait a little longer? Also, would you recommend any particular places to get her relics from? 
Thanks!

7 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, slzion said:

gold initiate

Mesa Prime requires MR2, so you have met this one

13 minutes ago, slzion said:

Is it possible to farm her at this point

It is. Dunno how far you progressed through the Star Chart (Upt to Eris is possible below MR5 iirc) so you should theoretically be able to get the Relics and have access to most of the Fissure missions.

14 minutes ago, slzion said:

Also, would you recommend any particular places to get her relics from? 

E/SO according to the patch notes seem to be your best bet. Otherwise I read a lot about Xini/Ukko/Hieracon/Helene and Io

2 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Mesa Prime requires MR2, so you have met this one

It is. Dunno how far you progressed through the Star Chart (Upt to Eris is possible below MR5 iirc) so you should theoretically be able to get the Relics and have access to most of the Fissure missions.

E/SO according to the patch notes seem to be your best bet. Otherwise I read a lot about Xini/Ukko/Hieracon/Helene and Io

Noted. Thanks fam!

3 hours ago, slzion said:

Hey guys! I really want Mesa Prime, but I'm a relatively new player with a pretty low mastery rank (gold initiate). Is it possible to farm her at this point, or should I maybe wait a little longer? Also, would you recommend any particular places to get her relics from? 
Thanks!

It will be very hard to farm her this early on.

I can only tell you where I got them, you’ll have have to get to those places, or google alternatives. I had the luxury of picking the best drop rates.

Lith M3 for her nueroptics. Void, Hepit. Capture mission.

Neo Z2 for the blueprint. You can get from just about any defence, tier 1, 2 or 3, but is much, much more likely in tier 3 defence.

Axi H4 for her chassis, this was the annoying one for me. Tier 3 interception, I used Eris, Xini. Took a loooooong time to get though.

Neo M2 is pretty easy to come by, it drops from every rotation of tier 3 defence and just about everywhere else.

You can use your codex on your orbiter to look up these relics and their locations, or you can use the wiki to look at locations and drop rates.

Something I might as well add, tier 1, 2 and 3 refer to the levels of the missions.

Roughly 5-15 is tier 1.

15-20 is tier 2.

30+ is tier 3.
🙂

Edited by (PS4)Mono-Pop

even if you were MR20+ relic drops and the drop rates from relics are very bastardized atm

good news is you'll grind a ton of resources by the time you manage to get the whole set, bad news is you'll have aged a lot and won't be able to enjoy your youth with Mesa Prime

Probably not the best way, but for Neo Z2(blueprint) and Neo M2(systems) I grinded Hydron(defense) on Sedna (I was leveling up weapons there anyway), for Lith M3(neuroptics) I did Everest(excavation) on Earth, and for Axi H4(chassis) I did Xini(interception) on Eris. Personally the Neo relics did not take that long to get, and I got 2 Lith M3 in 16 "complete" excavations. I did get lucky though and get the neuroptics on the 2nd relic. Axi H4 was the worst one, since it drops on rotation B & C on Xini, and interception always takes a while.

Another way to try and get the relics is buying the relic packs from syndicates, I got a few relics from those.

Edited by antieye555
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Thoogah said:

even if you were MR20+ relic drops and the drop rates from relics are very bastardized atm

good news is you'll grind a ton of resources by the time you manage to get the whole set, bad news is you'll have aged a lot and won't be able to enjoy your youth with Mesa Prime

Could you please explain how relic drops and the drop rates from relics are corrupted or debased?

On 2018-12-26 at 9:25 AM, (PS4)Mono-Pop said:

Could you please explain how relic drops and the drop rates from relics are corrupted or debased?

Lith M3 and Axi H4's drop rates are far lower than they appear on the PC drop list, and to be fair the reward drops from relics have always been crappy not just these two