Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff Mesa Prime regulators

Fenrys_Delta

To what end?

Image result for facepalm gif

Peacemaker already annihilates everything. This is like a Scientist looking at a Nuclear bomb and saying to his colleague,

"You know what mate, I think this needs to be a bit stronger, there might be a farm 10 miles out from the city that just about survives and we absolutely can't have that".

Mesa already murders everything in existence so a buff would be unnoticeable, and as pointed out already, no other frame gets a direct ability buff. Side buff in the form of the armour buff and Iron Skin not withstanding.

• Like 4

the question is not just that, you have to use a lot of formas in one weapon that is exactly the same as another. I myself did not use the prime deconstructor because the difference between normal and prime is insignificant, now putting a prime weapon with exactly the same status, forcing you to format it because you can not use the old one and yet it is exactly the same as before ? in the minimum it should gain a buff on CC or CD and 10% SC

Edited by gundamaster

19 minutes ago, Fenrys_Delta said:

The Regulators Prime have the EXACT same stats as their old counterparts.

I can´t help but feel a bit sad about it.

They could have at least a few stats buffed up.

What do you guys think?

None of the other prime frames have buffed exalted weapons compared to their normal ones, why should mesa be special?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Silentsintheday said:

None of the other prime frames have buffed exalted weapons compared to their normal ones, why should mesa be special?

if the others so equal also need to have buff ...    besides that while the exalted weapons were created they were not separated from the skill

Edited by gundamaster

1 hour ago, Silentsintheday said:

Point taken.

They should add an exalted weapon option at the arsenal, so we could choose which ones to equip.

That way we could at least save some forma and get the addded benefit of choosing the looks of the weapons.

The old regulators look way better than the new ones.

2 hours ago, Fenrys_Delta said:

The Regulators Prime have the EXACT same stats as their old counterparts.

I can´t help but feel a bit sad about it.

They could have at least a few stats buffed up.

What do you guys think?

OP, Mesa Prime has more energy, more health, and a bit more armor. There's your buff.

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

• 3 weeks later...

If they keep the same stats as the original one then what is the point naming a weapon "Prime" ?  Because it got a new skin? 

The reason why weapon are primed because they are buffed. If they don't want to buff exalted weapon then just keep the same name because this kinda ruined the meaning of primed weapon.

They can simply just make a new skin option for the exalted weapon. I think this might be the reason troubling OP.

Edited by WaterFalll

I agree to this !

i suggest DE should remove the targeting restriction when activating peacemaker, make it possible to target Capture targets, certain bosses like , everyone of them.

and the big eidolons too, for why were warframes created, but to combat the sentients !

and if possible remove the dmg mechanic, and just make it kill everything on the screen, DPS is overrated