Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm trying to buy Mirage Prime's blueprint, but no one has it...

(NSW)DarkFoxKirin

Question

Hey! I'm playing on the Switch and I have every part of Mirage Prime except for her blueprint. No one wants to sell it to me and I can't get it to drop. Help? Can someone sell her blueprint to me? I'll pay you in platinum! :) 

I'm also looking for Valkyr Prime's Chassis, and Systems, Chroma Prime's Systems. Thank you!

10 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, (NSW)NeonNebula said:

I always check the Warframe Market first then I use the trade chat in-game. OP, always search the Warframe Market. Make sure you browse the Switch Market and not the PC since it’s PC by default. 

I did, for a week, but people only want to sell her set or not at all. :I

1 minute ago, (NSW)DarkFoxKirin said:

Thank you! Never knew this existed honestly... I'll go talk to them right now! (Gotta register on that site first though...)

Ya, you might need to be patient if they're not on line. Be sure to send them a polite note in Warframe Market as well as in game. Especially if they're in different time zones from you it may take a day or two to actually link up and trade.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)Dredd1973 said:

Ya, you might need to be patient if they're not on line. Be sure to send them a polite note in Warframe Market as well as in game. Especially if they're in different time zones from you it may take a day or two to actually link up and trade.

Will do! It's not nice to be rude when you need something after all. Or being rude at all really...

Edited by (NSW)DarkFoxKirin