Jump to content

Rouge Frame Bounties


Sonakarren
 Share

Recommended Posts

I have an idea for the Devs.

So while watching a video by Tactical Potato about Baruuk, I got an idea for an amazing and creative way to get warframe parts.

Basically the idea came from the thought of a rogue Baruuk that you had to hunt down, and that he would be reluctant to fight back at first, but then would bring the hurt, and that this would become a new boss fight essentially. Imagine these fights going similar to PVP, but in regular maps, which in turn leaves alot of room for the character to evade attacks and run away to heal. Now imagine that with Baruuk in a mars maps, you essentially have to follow him through the whole map fighting him, with him eventually running and hiding to heal, mainly because he's reluctant to fight, but then you guys make it to the end of the map and he's essentially pushed to the edge, making him hostile and then bringing down a bag full of pain trying to get rid of you.

from here you guys can think of differing ways per Warframe, for example a rogue Volt who is allied with his own personal Corpus faction themed around stunning and trapping stuff. Infiltrate their newly acquired base in fortuna (which they stole from the regular corpus), initiating a Extermination mission, where you have to go around killing the Volt's henchmen until it decide's to jump in to the fight to stop you. Defeating this volt will give you a chance to drop Volt parts which you can use to craft your own volt in the on your ship. 

Imagine a new openworld area themed around a giant forest, which they can add a ninja themed faction which in turn gives you a chance of getting the Ash warframe.
or an Egypt themed openworld on mars that gives you a "Trial From The Crypt" quest where you fight an angry resurrected Inaros. or a Wild West themed open world where you fight a rogue Mesa.

either way it doesn't need to be attached to an open world, but that's just another way to go about it.
So feel free to reply with what you guys think, aswell as whether you guys like this idea or not.

Edited by Sonakarren
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well truth is, I haven't gotten that far, but this is just a general idea they can work with, not only that but also these are rogue frames, and the game does give moments where you decide form good or evil. in the end, Warframes aren't inherently good or bad, they about bringing a balance to the galaxy, perhaps one decided to go it's own way on doing this, EX: the volt one I mentioned, maybe his faction is about fighting the corpus, but they do it in ways that harm others aswell by accident.

again this is all just a concept or idea, I have no problem if they change certain details to make it fit the story better. 
other than that, I'm not really that far, I just got past phobos and mars and just made it to Ceres so 😕 Thank you for the reply tho, it's a good question.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please, for the love of god, roGUe not Rouge. Unless you mean red-colored frames running around flaunting their fashion.

Also, as the other person pointed out, your idea is impossible due to lore already in place. It's spoiler territory for you, though.

Edited by HugintheCrow
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Sonakarren said:

Well truth is, I haven't gotten that far, but this is just a general idea they can work with, not only that but also these are rogue frames, and the game does give moments where you decide form good or evil. in the end, Warframes aren't inherently good or bad, they about bringing a balance to the galaxy, perhaps one decided to go it's own way on doing this, EX: the volt one I mentioned, maybe his faction is about fighting the corpus, but they do it in ways that harm others aswell by accident.

again this is all just a concept or idea, I have no problem if they change certain details to make it fit the story better. 
other than that, I'm not really that far, I just got past phobos and mars and just made it to Ceres so 😕 Thank you for the reply tho, it's a good question.

 

Oh shoot, you haven't done The Second Dream yet??? Then forget anything I said about Operators 😛

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Sonakarren said:

Well truth is, I haven't gotten that far, but this is just a general idea they can work with, not only that but also these are rogue frames, and the game does give moments where you decide form good or evil. in the end, Warframes aren't inherently good or bad, they about bringing a balance to the galaxy, perhaps one decided to go it's own way on doing this, EX: the volt one I mentioned, maybe his faction is about fighting the corpus, but they do it in ways that harm others aswell by accident.

again this is all just a concept or idea, I have no problem if they change certain details to make it fit the story better. 
other than that, I'm not really that far, I just got past phobos and mars and just made it to Ceres so 😕 Thank you for the reply tho, it's a good question.

 

Oh shoot, you haven't done The Second Dream yet??? Then forget anything I said about Operators 😛

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ZillionT said:

Oh shoot, you haven't done The Second Dream yet??? Then forget anything I said about Operators 😛

Oh don't worry, I'm one of those people who doesn't care getting spoiled on certain stuff (mainly because it takes me forever to get around to it) although I've kept myself relatively blind to it because I've heard that it's really good. so I only know small stuff like Operators being a thing and stuff. not the bigger details.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sonakarren said:

Oh don't worry, I'm one of those people who doesn't care getting spoiled on certain stuff (mainly because it takes me forever to get around to it) although I've kept myself relatively blind to it because I've heard that it's really good. so I only know small stuff like Operators being a thing and stuff. not the bigger details.

Honestly??? WF is one of the few games - no, one of the few pieces of media - where I think spoilers can really ruin the way one plays and experiences it, even if it takes a hell of a lot of in-game time to get to the really really good twists and turns the story takes. The lore and storyline are *that* good!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ZillionT said:

Honestly??? WF is one of the few games - no, one of the few pieces of media - where I think spoilers can really ruin the way one plays and experiences it, even if it takes a hell of a lot of in-game time to get to the really really good twists and turns the story takes. The lore and storyline are *that* good!

alrighty then, I'll keep myself in the dark for it. thanks for the advice.

 

Edited by Sonakarren
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...