Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bloodshed SIgil Bundle Discussion

(PSN)FLINTGIVEN

I was thought it was a bit odd to include an exclusive sigil in a bundle that included a frame and weapons. Let's say you are a person that wants the Bloodshed Sigil but still want to farm Garuda and the new Energy Lab weapons. At this time, you can't just get the sigil and are forced to get this pack/bundle which basically kills the grind and a lot of the reason to play Fortuna. It seems like a bad development decision to encourage players to not play the new content that was hyped for months if you want the sigil. You first get the frames which basically gives you no reason to play the first 3 bounties. Then you have a ton less grind with getting the weapons. You also get other stuff that you would had to farm for if you didn't buy the bundle. It's like if you want this sigil will give you all this other stuff you might of wanted to play/grind for. Seems very odd to me. I heard this sigil will come in an event but still doean't make much sense on how it was brought to the game. I would of understood if DE put the sigil in a bundle with other cosmetics or something like that but to put it in a bundle with brand new gear that is for most people a big reason to play Fortuna to get the gear makes little sense. That is just my personal feeling and putting it with Garuda makes sense but to force players who want it to pay over 500 plat and get a ton of stuff they might of not wanted to pay for is kind dumb in my opinion.

1 minute ago, Starfreak911 said:

It's not exclusive to the bundle.  When console gets Fortuna pt 2 you'll be able to farm for it off of the Profit Taker orb fight.  DE also stated a day or two after the Fortuna pt 1 release that the sigil would not be exclusive so we've known for a long time.

^ this

2 minutes ago, Starfreak911 said:

It's not exclusive to the bundle.  When console gets Fortuna pt 2 you'll be able to farm for it off of the Profit Taker orb fight.  DE also stated a day or two after the Fortuna pt 1 release that the sigil would not be exclusive so we've known for a long time.

^Best answer.

On December 26, 2018 at 2:40 AM, Starfreak911 said:

Ohh good to know, want the sigil but i don't like to buy bundles if they contain stuff i can farm.

I had no qualms buying the bundle to get the Sigil since it came with a nice frame and weapon and then i found out after that you needed to have to do to be able to build her and bought a friend the same bundle so he could have the cool stuff and not suffer the rep grind and if the Sigil drops from the spider then good that i bought it since the likelihood of me doing that fight is up there with snow in hell

Edited by AzureTerra
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, (PS4)vidare said:

Ohh good to know, want the sigil but i don't like to buy bundles if they contain stuff i can farm.

Thats 70% of the bundles you and others buy though.

The bundle is there for those that want early access per say. Those that dont wanna grind for waifu Garuda got her faster and learned her faster. The bloodsigil inside of it also wont have to be farmed for which makes people focus on more important stuff and just incase they make drop rates or an extremely hard way to obtain the sigil. Its a shortcut so no one needs to buy it, its just there. I must say it is a wonderful sigil and she is a wonderful warframe.

Tl;dr no one is forced to buy anything if you further say that they are, the doors behind you.

Edited by (XB1)Lwyu