Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator changes.

(PSN)Mono-Pop

I’ve thought about this since I unlocked my operator.

When you spawn operator, it comes from warframe.

When you leave operator, your warframe spawns at your operator.

When operator dies, it returns back to your operator.

What I would like to change is the ability to choose.

As operator, hold transference to return to warframe. Or tap transference to bring warframe to operator.

Simple little change, but I think it would do a lot to make the operator more useable.

Also can void damage ignore armor? 🤷🏻‍♂️

• With VoidTearIcon b Void damage being a unique damage type, it receives no penalties against resistances generated from Sortie conditions (Physical or Elemental Enhancements). VoidTearIcon b Void damage deals full damage to enemies with either of these enhancements, but is still diminished greatly by the damage resistance applied to heavily armored enemies along with its inherent ineffectiveness against Cloned Flesh, Machinery, and Fossilized health types.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:
  • With VoidTearIcon b Void damage being a unique damage type, it receives no penalties against resistances generated from Sortie conditions (Physical or Elemental Enhancements). VoidTearIcon b Void damage deals full damage to enemies with either of these enhancements, but is still diminished greatly by the damage resistance applied to heavily armored enemies along with its inherent ineffectiveness against Cloned Flesh, Machinery, and Fossilized health types.

I appreciate the response.

I wasn’t aware that void damage ignored sortie conditions, but sorties are also a good example of enemies with too much armor for void damage to really do anything.

When my spuishy little operator pops out and has time to fire a single shot before either transferring out or dying, that 1 shot should probably do more than 1/14th of something’s health.

For reference I have a 323 amp. It struggles to do relevant damage at Hydron, let alone Sortie content.

Edited by (PS4)Mono-Pop

3 hours ago, (PS4)Mono-Pop said:

I appreciate the response.

I wasn’t aware that void damage ignored sortie conditions, but sorties are also a good example of enemies with too much armor for void damage to really do anything.

When my spuishy little operator pops out and has time to fire a single shot before either transferring out or dying, that 1 shot should probably do more than 1/14th of something’s health.

For reference I have a 323 amp. It struggles to do relevant damage at Hydron, let alone Sortie content.

is your amp gilded, as i have used each of the cetus amps prisms an braces an had alright time on hydron with them after being gilded.
when your operator hp hits zero an returns to the warframe it loses abit of its health