Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

spawn rate in solo content

__Pryzm__

I think there should be a difficulty setting for when you're on solo, for certain missions. cause obviously you know that way less enemies spawn in survival on solo, i wish there was a way that i could get the same amount of enemies to spawn on a solo survival or defense, cause i could definitely deal with that many enemies on my own, hell i normally do in pubs, but when you're like me and live in New Zealand and the servers over here are empty assss, sometimes it gets annoying with the super high ping when you just lag super hard.

Also i think that a difficulty setting on all activities would be a cool idea kinda like how the low medium and high index work, like if you do a hard difficulty defense or survival you would get better rewards.

I honestly would love to be able to play through all content by myself but i think survivals and stuff are too hard to do solo, not because it's hard to kill enemies by myself or anything but because not enough enemies spawn. I'd love to be able to fight the same amount of enemies by myself on a defense as i do with 4 people, i normally do anyway, but there are people with me and i'm on like 600 ping.

The enemies can stop spawning on you in Survival while you are camping in the same room the entire time. Solo Survival’s spawns can be inconsistent because i would have one run where i would do well, enemies slowly spawning, or be like the first time but the enemies stop spawning later on. I do wish it gets fixed soon.