Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Khora get her "exalted" whip via Garuda's approach?

(PSN)TheHypothes

Been using Khora for a while now with a Max Range build + A riven and Accumulating Whipclaw. 

28 Metres with a 10 Metre explosion Range is nothing to scoff at. With the Riven I'm using, even with no Power/Ability Strength whatsoever I'm still hitting and basically killing everything extremely quickly, especially when combined with her 2 or 4. Talking at pretty much 'playable' levels (Sorties + Grineer) Khora can still do hundreds of thousands of damage with her whip to many many enemies all at once.

Basically: She already can completely overkill enemies with these sort of setups, but that might be due to Riven + Accumulating Whipclaw being ridiculous with my setup. But to be honest, I'm being biased and don't want to lose my setup that I managed to make for Khora all for a gimmicky weapon at this point that people want because they just want an exalted Whip. 

As for X-Only sorties (Non Melee) - My Build (with no Riven obviously) with her 1 still murders Sortie level enemies that aren't Grineer. I generally take her out of Grineer X-Only Sorties, but other than that, she's pretty much in every mission I use at the moment outside of Rescue and Spy. 

On 2018-12-26 at 1:08 PM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

No.

Garudas claws are her own unique feature. Not every frame suddenly needs whatever the newest frame does.

Hydroid needs Revanant's 3 mechanic tho which is the same skill but with improved controls. 😮 

On 2018-12-27 at 7:03 AM, MakubexKido said:

this topic has been brought up before ( god knows how many times )

the moment they turned her whip into an exalted weap , it will lose a heap load of dmg coming from rivens / weapon augments

turning into a boring weap similar to garuda's, is just a NONO for khora users

I dont think that's what the OP is implying. The OP is probably saying that she should get a melee weapon that is her whip IF you don't have an equipped melee weapon like garuda does, but her whipclaw would be unaffected because whipclaw scales off of melee mods anyway(basically whipclaw will still scale off whatever melee weapon you have, NOT the exalted whip unless you have no melee weapon). So if you wanted to scale off a riven you could just the same as always, but unequipping a melee weapon gives you a whip as a melee weapon, but the ability isn't suddenly stuck without being able to be modded with a riven.

Basically just more options, and a safeguard for khoras whipclaw if there is a no melee weapon sortie, or if you just don't have a melee weapon equipped.

Edited by birdobash
  • Like 1