spiralmenace

all fortuna amp scaffolds are severely misaligned, twisted sideways/backwards

Yep! Other thread is about this too. Seems everyone has this issue. At least it seems its just graphical and not functional. would be bad if the bullets were fired towards the sky and not where u point them....

Lets hope itll get fixed! Even though its just graphical... unlike that STUCK SCIMITAR WING!!! XC

The backwards firing flame thrower (Legas) is harder to aim because of the graphical glitch.

So far all these threads only show the preview when assembling the Amp.
Are assembled Amps broken aswell? If not, then it isn't really that urgent to get fixed.

24.2.11, still no fix. would be nice to know if there's a reason for this, at least? is it low priority, tangled up in other things, (supposedly) working as intended? what gives

On top of the Vox Solaris amp parts STILL not being fixed, the Klamora prism's ammo economy is still inconsistent; with maxed-out, unbound Eternal Gaze (Madurai Focus), sometimes my ammo economy is decent and sometimes I completely drain all the energy in three seconds. I'm not sure if the Klamora being a energy guzzler is intentional, but if only there was a way for it not to drain itself instantly. 

I really wish DE would get around to fixing this. It took them a while to fix the K-Drives too which I really don't understand. Even if it is not that big of an issue, surely it can't be that painfully hard to rectify. 

• Upvote 2

i can confirm that my assembled amp that uses the certus brace look wierd, since the brace is reversed and all, the klamora prism just floats like it isnt part of the amp

Edited by Aquaticblue
  • Upvote 1

yet still broken as of 24.3 nightwave. i still haven't built any fortuna amps because of this bug, this is a progression stopper

another reminder that fortuna amp parts are still broken

misaligned fortuna brace:

Spoiler

tumblr_pnvdr7eaLD1rxboygo2_1280.jpg

correctly aligned cetus brace, for reference:

Spoiler

tumblr_pnvdr7eaLD1rxboygo1_1280.jpg

i and others would very much like to see this fixed in this week's mainline

• Upvote 3

24.4.4.1 still broke. why'd we get entirely new k-drive parts modeled and textured before a 10-minute rotation/alignment fix?

• Applause 1

This is bad and its preventing me from making amps with fortuna components since I have the suspicion once they're built they cannot un#*!% them...

• Upvote 2

hey with one of this week's nightwave challenges being "GILD A MODULAR WEAPON" now would be a fantastic time to fix this lol

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

24.5.2, still broken. it's been going on three whole months now, we've seen other fixes for vox solaris syndicate AND amps in the meantime, why are the pieces still backwards

• Upvote 1

How is this still not fixed? How long does it need to go on before they at least acknowledge they're working on it.

Hasn't it been 2 mainlines since they were first introduced and they're still broken? What even is going on?

• Upvote 3

Bumping for more attention. It is really annoying how the Fortuna braces are backwards & the scaffolds are sideways & inside the brace rather than on top. I hope that with the current  Nightwave task to guild something, more people come here to bring light to this problem.

• Upvote 4