Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

all amp scaffolds are severely misaligned, twisted upside down/tilted forwards + braces clipping through hand

spiralmenace

2 hours ago, Bronjun said:

Both

Not always. Made an Amp today with Granmu, Pencha, Certus. Was building it at Little Duck. The preview was broken. The build Amp was fine.

Seems difficult to figure out what's happening exactly, if it doesn't happen all the time.

Just now, Axelravensong said:

Bumping this up, at this point I am willing to pay just to have this goddamn issue fixed. It's been so bloody long...

Bumping is fine and all.
But it would be better if you could reproduce the bug and give more information.
Clearly it doesn't happen all the time...

1 minute ago, WhiteMarker said:

Bumping is fine and all.
But it would be better if you could reproduce the bug and give more information.
Clearly it doesn't happen all the time...

What do you mean? The moment you slap 2 Fortuna Amp pieces together, everything goes ape-S#&$ with them.

There's plenty of examples all over the forum, just chucking in another detailed post like the one below won't exactly help in finding the issue:

It's extremely easy to reproduce and I'm not wasting more Toroids to prove a point. This just needs fixing.

• 2 weeks later...

so i see there has been an unlisted change to scaffold positioning! let's have a look!

Spoiler

tumblr_ppgn5wttxi1rxboygo1_540.jpg

tumblr_ppgn5wttxi1rxboygo2_640.jpg

tumblr_ppgn5wttxi1rxboygo3_1280.jpg

there-was-an-attempt-37350209.png

ouch.

(screencaps in order are propa scaffold on clapkra brace, dissic scaffold on lohrin brace, and exard scaffold on anspatha brace)

it's nice to see something resembling a change here but this is not gonna fly. all of the fortuna braces are still entirely backwards too

Edited by spiralmenace

50 minutes ago, spiralmenace said:

so i see there has been an unlisted change to scaffold positioning! let's have a look!

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_ppgn5wttxi1rxboygo1_540.jpg

tumblr_ppgn5wttxi1rxboygo2_640.jpg

tumblr_ppgn5wttxi1rxboygo3_1280.jpg

there-was-an-attempt-37350209.png

ouch.

(screencaps in order are propa scaffold on clapkra brace, dissic scaffold on lohrin brace, and exard scaffold on anspatha brace)

it's nice to see something resembling a change here but this is not gonna fly. all of the fortuna braces are still entirely backwards too

It would be great if someone from developer team can confirm that they are aware of this issue... 

Let's just hope this change was a conscious action and not a byproduct of another change to something else, nonetheless the braces are still flipped front-to-back and scaffolds are now upside down instead of sideways.

17 hours ago, Bronjun said:

It would be great if someone from developer team can confirm that they are aware of this issue... 

On 2019-01-01 at 5:10 PM, Uilos said:

Yep! Other thread is about this too. Seems everyone has this issue. At least it seems its just graphical and not functional. would be bad if the bullets were fired towards the sky and not where u point them....

Lets hope itll get fixed! Even though its just graphical... unlike that STUCK SCIMITAR WING!!! XC

Idk the Dryad bow / lens issue has been a thing for a year apparently and DE has done nothing sooooooo I wouldn't hold my breath.

still broken as of 24.7.2. here, have some more screencaps

Spoiler

tumblr_pq4ks1KSl11rxboygo1_640.jpg

tumblr_pq4ks1KSl11rxboygo2_640.jpg

tumblr_pq4ks1KSl11rxboygo5_640.jpg

tumblr_pq4ks1KSl11rxboygo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_pq4ks1KSl11rxboygo3_640.jpg

certus/propa, certus/exard, certus/dissic, plaga/dissic, suo/dissic.

the braces are CLEARLY backwards, you can see in the certus brace screencaps that the prism literally does not attach to it. the scaffolds are in the right place but rotated 90-180 degrees downwards or sideways, depending on how you look at it

this has been an issue since december 18, 2018, nearly 4 months on the dot. this is unacceptable

• 3 weeks later...

STILL BROKEN! Seriously, DE.. I get that you guys are busy working on new content, but ffs.. It's actually embarrassing to allow issues like this to go unfixed for so long! Then again, considering that you guys have let things like Nekros's noble stance remain broken for YEARS (sliding around in place + overlapping finger animation), it doesn't really surprise me..

• 3 weeks later...

Bumping again, Fortuna amps are still backwards.  Amps built with all Cetus parts are also bugged in the construction screen, showing the Brace below like the 627 picture.  I think once the amp is built it's fine if it's all Cetus parts but I don't have the resources to check.

627 - (Lega, Shraksun, Certus)

yqjHNbN.jpg

In comparison to 233 (Shwaak, Klebrik, Lohrin)

Zrdo29a.jpg

Edited by ThisIsMyWarframe