Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

all amp scaffolds are severely misaligned, twisted upside down/tilted forwards + braces clipping through hand

spiralmenace

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Timepool said:

Still borked to all hell here, is this some rare thing? Surely someone up there has noticed by now?

if i had to hazard a guess i'd say it hasn't been fixed because literally all of DE's art and graphics people are tied up in future content. still doesn't make any sense because this cannot be more than a 10 minute rotation axis fix

• 3 weeks later...

logging in to check now, i'm very suspicious that they only mentioned two out of the six items that are broken. here's hoping

EDIT: yeah no, nice try. the fortuna braces are still backwards, and now ALL the scaffolds are busted. time to give it another shot

Edited by spiralmenace

Bumping this for attention, all the fortuna braces are still spun around backwards 180 degrees despite the hotfix notes, and now ALL scaffolds are leading forward by 90 degrees (as pictured). Its only visual, so it's not super important, but it's a year old bug that could REALLY use some fixing. (granted, the Phad scaffold does look kind of cool as an ironman repulsor due to the bug.)

This particular amp of mine was aligned incorrectly before between the prism and the brace as the prism was free floating like it appears in the following image, but now even the scaffold is completely out of whack. ( I colored the parts brightly for easier distinction 😄 )

unknown.png

Edited by Ethice
Crucial spelling error
  • Like 1

I've posted a separate thread since the hotfix that's broken all amp scaffolds; posting here as well, for posterity's sake.

Below are screenshots of all family/tiers of Amp parts, displaying the wrongly oriented scaffolds (and STILL braces, for Fortuna parts.)

Spoiler

Warframe0000.jpgWarframe0001.jpgWarframe0002.jpgWarframe0003.jpgWarframe0004.jpgWarframe0005.jpgWarframe0006.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
On 2018-12-26 at 6:18 AM, spiralmenace said:

title. screencaps use anspatha and plaga braces, but the results are same regardless of chosen brace.

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_pkccjara071rxboygo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_pkccjara071rxboygo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_pkccjara071rxboygo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_pkccjara071rxboygo3_1280.jpg

EDIT 5/24/22: title edited for clarity of issue, many more screencaps and explanations further down thread. it's been 41 months since fortuna release with no fixes, and the only time the problem's been acknowledged it was somehow made worse. this should have been hotfixed in january 2019 how is it *still* broken

EDIT 10/22/22: going on FOUR WHOLE YEARS since this has been broken what is the deal here!!

quote from my prior thread on the issue. i had some documentation from this year in that thread that was deleted after it was necroposted, it's attached under the spoiler here:

Spoiler

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

there were some more interesting thoughts further down thread than that but wayback machine could only grab so much. the main theory i'm currently running with is that the parts are reading as "correctly aligned" in the model editor insofar as the XYZ axis numbers say what they're supposed to, but even a cursory look at any crafted amp ingame tells a completely different story.

i'm not gonna lie, i really do prefer using the operator over the drifter because of their customization options like unique amp models and all the outfits that have accumulated over the years. i'd really like to see this issue fixed before another four years of it come to pass.

Edited by spiralmenace
no real reason other than i am still FLABBERGASTED that this got merged instead of an actual response
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...