The "Vox Solaris" quest

Nostrificator

Question

Is "Vox Solaris" some elite squad-only quest? I can't complete it, the mobs seem to be damage sponges, they kill/stun/knock me around at will. My warframe is Volt, Rank 26m, fully modded, the same thing with weapons. The wiki and guides say it's "super low level, so any warframe can do it". Is it normal I need two reloads and 2 discharge casts to kill one mob? Am I doing something wrong or...?

3 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Nostrificator said:

Is "Vox Solaris" some elite squad-only quest?

Vox Solaris is a solo only quest. It's not for squads, and there's nothing elite about it. You seem new to the game. Either have some patience to try and fight your way through the higher level enemies found in the Orb, or go do the myriad of starter quests while you work on improving your arsenal and mods then come back to finish the quest.

Yeah, I figured I must be doing something wrong, lol. I'll better go gear up before attempting it again.

edit: Jesus, no wonder I was getting my arse handed over to me, I just discovered a little thing called "fusion". I've been running around with the basest mod drops equipped... I feel stupid af.

Edited by Nostrificator