Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Prime build?

Colaii

Question

I love this Prime but have not played with her in a loooong time and my build might be sad. Can anyone tell me a sort of "meta" build that people are using on her? 

I use her mostly because fashion but I would like her to survive pretty much anything that comes my way. I regularly face lv80-100 enemies too, if that knowledge helps.

Limbo P. is king.

2 answers to this question

I stack armor and health along with adaptation, hunter adrenaline and that faction mod that makes kills add to your rage timer. I've seen people with endless hysteria builds but it seems like you need the expensive energy arcane for those which I don't have unfortunately.

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Valkyr_Prime/t_30_2320204020_3-8-5-5-3-5-12-0-10-49-6-10-55-5-5-479-2-10-481-1-10-518-7-3-615-9-5-726-4-5_12-8-481-7-479-7-5-9-726-8-55-11-49-8-518-9-3-18-615-9_0/en/1-0-50/138886/0

This is based off the top build for Eternal War here at the moment, but I noticed that if Forma'd one more time, swapped out Transient for Intensify & put Power Drift on, you came out at the same power strength, but @ 0.84 energy a second, instead of 0.98 - It's not a huge difference, but it is a difference, and merely one more forma. You also gain more duration, though withe Eternal War, not super important. 

You can also keep Transient instead of Intensify for more power strength and have 134.5% Attack speed / Armor increase VS the 122% of this build.

Scaling energy costs though, mean Hysteria will last longer on this. Feel free to pick what you want, just Hysteria is Valkyrs main selling point, and every bit of effeciency helps it last longer. Perhaps the extra few seconds you gain this way could be your saving grace, VS 10% more attack speed.

If you want to go even crazier, remove Blind Rage for Transient. 0.63/e a second on Hysteria. That said, you will lose a pretty good amount of damage from Warcry.

I did the math, 0.98 VS 0.84, 2 minutes, 3 seconds with 0.98. With 0.84, it's 2 minutes, 21 seconds. You gain a pretty nice amount of time for no real loss.

The option to use Energy Conversion instead of Intensify also exists. Giving you nearly the same strength as with Transient, yet with the extra 20s~ you gain without it. Energy orbs are quite common, too, especially if you're in melee range. Definitely viable.