Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give us alternative options if you can not optimize Orb Vallis!

AvPCelticPredator

If there is no way to optimize Orb Vallis then give us alternative options to exclude additional effects that affect the performance of the game.

There are plenty of effects that affect the performance and fall of FPS in Orb Vallis.
If one of the players does not want to have effects in the game why do you simply deny it?!

Why not give him the ability to choose options that will at any moment have the chance to turn on or off?

So once again, please DE give us option to turn off Clouds and Snow in Orb Vallis.

Reason is that Orb Vallis map is so huge and Clouds and Snow cover whole map.

• Like 2

• 3 years later...

I completely agree. I searched everywhere and couldn't find a way to turn it off. I have a low-end PC and the performance has a huge drop whenever I go into the Orb Vallis and Cambion Drift cause of all the snow and clouds/spores and moving parts. In Orb Vallis you COULD argue that the snow tells you when it is the cold or hot rotation but you can literally just press M and it will show you the cycle/how much is left until the next cycle. There is no reason to not have the option to turn it on and off. I don't wanna have to play with 5-10 fps for potentially a few minutes because of an ambiant effect I do not care about. It looks nice but is not a necessity, thus it should be something you can toggle on and off.

• Like 1