each time you face a bursa

(PSN)phazonman

these are the most unfair ennemies i've ever seen in all game i've played 

in my opinion these guys should be bosses in a assasination mission not ennemies that you fight in regular levels(even his grineer counterpart the maniac is a piece of cake to deal with)

this ennemy turn your mission into a hentai and you're the schoolgirl XD

The only aspect of them that's really unfair is the Isolator's Nullifier bubbles. Sure, they're tough cookies, but not without their own set of weaknesses to exploit.

They're not immune to a lot of CC options and they're generally vulnerable from behind with several attacks locking their orientation and position. So provided that you're good with positioning or have a CC ability handy they're pretty harmless. Plus, they've got a pretty short effective range for Corpus Troops. They can mess up your day but they're hardly the most unfair enemies I've encountered. I've beaten Stone Man from Mega Man 5, I've seen some bulls***. For reference - he jumps constantly and has a short vulnerability period - basically you can't hit him in the air, shortly after he's landed or after he's activated his shield, leaving a very short window wherein you can hit him. His weakness is a slow-moving bomb that bounces along the ground. Oh, and he does a lot of damage.

il y a 6 minutes, Loza03 a dit :

The only aspect of them that's really unfair is the Isolator's Nullifier bubbles. Sure, they're tough cookies, but not without their own set of weaknesses to exploit.

They're not immune to a lot of CC options and they're generally vulnerable from behind with several attacks locking their orientation and position. So provided that you're good with positioning or have a CC ability handy they're pretty harmless. Plus, they've got a pretty short effective range for Corpus Troops. They can mess up your day but they're hardly the most unfair enemies I've encountered. I've beaten Stone Man from Mega Man 5, I've seen some bulls***. For reference - he jumps constantly and has a short vulnerability period - basically you can't hit him in the air, shortly after he's landed or after he's activated his shield, leaving a very short window wherein you can hit him. His weakness is a slow-moving bomb that bounces along the ground. Oh, and he does a lot of damage.

the problem i encounter is having issue getting behind without being pinned by it's shockwave 

dude you should try unfair super mario bros it's a flash mario game designed to be as unfair as possible(i did some level in that game but i never count it as unfair game simply because it's a die and retry so it's pretty much made to be unfair)

48 minutes ago, (PS4)phazonman said:

the problem i encounter is having issue getting behind without being pinned by it's shockwave 

At that point... all I can really say is git gud. Figure out the range and timings of the Bursa's abilities. Stay airborne or block with your melee to mitigate the knockdown. It's a skill gap, plain and simple. The options are there, you just need to develop the skills necessary to exploit them, or acquire gear and powers to circumvent them. It's pretty cut-and-dry there.

That's not to say there isn't BS in this game though. I hate how enemies, particularly OV enemies always have accuracy like they've got a good lock on your location, even when you pop up from behind cover, or when they can only hit you through tiny gaps - leading to enemies occasionally sniping you from absolutely absurd positions where you have no way to see them coming. THAT'S probably the most unfair thing in game right now in my opinion

54 minutes ago, (PS4)phazonman said:

dude you should try unfair super mario bros it's a flash mario game designed to be as unfair as possible(i did some level in that game but i never count it as unfair game simply because it's a die and retry so it's pretty much made to be unfair)

No thanks. I hate fighting Stone Man and dealing so I don't want to touch that with a 10 foot pole :tongue:

il y a 6 minutes, Loza03 a dit :

At that point... all I can really say is git gud. Figure out the range and timings of the Bursa's abilities. Stay airborne or block with your melee to mitigate the knockdown. It's a skill gap, plain and simple. The options are there, you just need to develop the skills necessary to exploit them, or acquire gear and powers to circumvent them. It's pretty cut-and-dry there.

That's not to say there isn't BS in this game though. I hate how enemies, particularly OV enemies always have accuracy like they've got a good lock on your location, even when you pop up from behind cover, or when they can only hit you through tiny gaps - leading to enemies occasionally sniping you from absolutely absurd positions where you have no way to see them coming. THAT'S probably the most unfair thing in game right now in my opinion

No thanks. I hate fighting Stone Man and dealing so I don't want to touch that with a 10 foot pole :tongue:

thanks for the advice

mario should dance on the 10 foot pole for extra coins 😁

Il y a 1 heure, Legion-Shields a dit :

For me they are a cake walk. Give yourself some time to figure out how best to deal with them. It would be more rewarding than simply having DE put them somewhere where they can feel more important to you.

sure thing

what i could suggest to DE though is change the random ennemy spawn/drop in POE and OV to ennemy camps/outpost spreaded a little bit everywhere in the area 

not that they're annoying but they're pretty inconvenient when you try to fish , mine or hunt

plus military talking it's not really the best choice to sent your troops on random locations 😂 

23 minutes ago, (PS4)phazonman said:

sure thing

what i could suggest to DE though is change the random ennemy spawn/drop in POE and OV to ennemy camps/outpost spreaded a little bit everywhere in the area 

not that they're annoying but they're pretty inconvenient when you try to fish , mine or hunt

plus military talking it's not really the best choice to sent your troops on random locations 😂 

Oh for sure having to deal with enemies when you just want to fish or something is not at all fun. 

il y a 27 minutes, Mr.SpookSpook a dit :

Ah bursas... I remember there was a time when they used to be a challenge...

it's like the stalker it depend of what part of the game you're at 

of course if you bump into the stalker on mercure right after defeating the jackal of course you're gonna get rekt not only you're not good enough to defeat him but your arsenal is pretty weak too

oh and disrespect is not allowed here by the way

2 hours ago, (PS4)phazonman said:

it's like the stalker it depend of what part of the game you're at 

of course if you bump into the stalker on mercure right after defeating the jackal of course you're gonna get rekt not only you're not good enough to defeat him but your arsenal is pretty weak too

oh and disrespect is not allowed here by the way

Disrespect is allowed. It was not given though. If you take my comment that way, know that it was not my intention, merely the way you chose to take it for whatever reason you have.