Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Scourge

(PSN)XpLoSiv3xBuLLet

The scourge could use a buff, it could easily become a key weapon in groups going for long survival runs or other things by increasing the groups overall damage because it increases the amount of headshots and therefore damage. I just made it while using mesa prime and the buff from throwing it seems a little short, it almost has more down time than uptime in between pulses, and then it seems like it comes back to you way too soon and sometimes you don't even realize it. If it returned to you and automatically became your equipped weapon it would make the buff easier to reapply (throw it again) and while you might be killing something right when it returns to you, it would encourage you not to just leave it with the least amount of mods possible because you could just finish off the enemy with it before throwing it again. I'm thinking it could use a buff to the duration which it stays in the ground after being thrown, and the duration the buff stays on enemies after the pulses, I'm not saying it should have 100% uptime while it's on the ground though because that seems like it would be op, and then just a sort of a quality of life buff by equipping it when it returns to you like how it acts now when you run and pick it up.

Edit: right now it seems to pulse every 5 seconds while buff lasts for 3 seconds, and it is on the ground for a total of 20 seconds, and it does not pulse before it comes back to you. I think it could be changed to 4/6 seconds while being in the ground for 30 seconds or maybe 5/7 seconds while being in the ground for 35 seconds. My biggest thing is just wanting it to become the equipped weapon when it returns making it much easier to throw again and losing as little damage as possible instead of having to switch weapons

Edited by (PS4)XpLoSiv3xBuLLet

It does become your equipped weapon if you walk over it, which is not ideal of course, especially because it sometimes gets stuck in unobtainable places or simply disappears and you need to wait full duration to throw it again. Buff to bullet attractor time would certainly be good, also maybe they could make it return to you if you press weapon switch button, that will also make it a more convenient to use. And I wonder if they'll ever increase its maximum ammo, reducing it to 100 ammo was just too drastic, especially when javlok has 300 and ferrox 540.