Jump to content
  • 0

Nezha worth investment?


(PSN)King-Ballor
 Share

Question

Hello, for some time I was thinking about Nezha since a lot of people say he is awesome now after his rework, but my problem allways was his looks, yes its wrong to base my playtime purely on looks, but I just cant play warframe I dont like visualy and im not that far into game to have need to get Nezha just for quick MR gain and than delete him. Now however I got 170 platinum as a gift for christmas soo I was thinking about buying his deluxe skin, because that one looks cool AF. So my question is, is Nezha really so fun and strong frame to justify that kind of investment into him? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
52 minutes ago, (PS4)King-Ballor said:

im not that far into game to have need to get Nezha just for quick MR gain and than delete him. Now however I got 170 platinum as a gift

Although he is a great frame now, I would buy slots (weapon and frame) for now. Plat comes while playing (and selling stuff you don't need anymore)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

I will say, personally Nezha would be the perfect frame if it wasn't for his passive. A lot of people like to slide around and even mod for more sliding but the delayed friction and slipperiness feels like input lag. Once you start running and sliding you can't really stop or react quickly like other frames. Perhaps that's just my preference since I like to move around a lot and sliding everywhere is like trying to walk on ice. In other words, you may have movement/mobility issues like Limbo having his dash as a mechanic or Ivara's roll during stealth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

You can jump, roll or even slide in another direction to beat that friction issue. Roll works best. But then you have to wait for the roll animation to end.. Honestly, playing nezha is a bit like flying a plane, you have to plot the course, and you can only do some adjustments to your course without messing yourself up!

 

Honestly, Nezha's a must have for all speed demons!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
6 hours ago, (PS4)King-Ballor said:

Hello, for some time I was thinking about Nezha since a lot of people say he is awesome now after his rework, but my problem allways was his looks, yes its wrong to base my playtime purely on looks, but I just cant play warframe I dont like visualy and im not that far into game to have need to get Nezha just for quick MR gain and than delete him. Now however I got 170 platinum as a gift for christmas soo I was thinking about buying his deluxe skin, because that one looks cool AF. So my question is, is Nezha really so fun and strong frame to justify that kind of investment into him? 

If you're somebody who tends to use the optimal frame for a task, he's not so hot.  I'm not sure there's any mission type or role he's best or even top three  at. 

But if you like all-rounder frames, Nezha is great.  And there's one thing he's better at than anybody: entertaining me.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
5 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

If you're somebody who tends to use the optimal frame for a task, he's not so hot.  I'm not sure there's any mission type or role he's best or even top three  at. 

But if you like all-rounder frames, Nezha is great.  And there's one thing he's better at than anybody: entertaining me.

 

I in fact enjoy those jakc of all trades frames much more, the only two frames I have that are really specialised in how I use them is hydroid - farming and Limbo - spy missions are easy AF with him. Also I have been playing as Rhino for quite some time now and well while he is good frame and I quite like him, its not very how to put it crazy fun kind of frame, he puts up his armor, he may boost his dmg and maybe stomp a few times but you mostly just shoot stuff, if I compare it to my main Nidus for example where you stomp everything creating tentacle monsters or terraforming entire areas to serve your infested needs, yeah I prefer fun to play all-rounded frames much more.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

At least Nezha is much better than Rhino. All Nezhas skills are usefull and frame can be used in pretty much any mission. But that's just my opinion. It's just that after levelling up Rhino and Nezha right after each other I scrapped Rhino and sold all Rhino prime parts because Nezha survives better, kills better and moves faster.

The only thing that pisses me off are Nezha users that have insane acid energy colors that makes the rest of team to get blind whenever they spam 1.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...