Volt Raitonin: New Full Skin

Mikhael222

16 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

....so you need to work on PBR texture.....

1. There is no such thing as a PBR texture.  There are albedo, roughness, normal, emission, specular (metalness), and tint mask textures, but "PBR" is not a texture.  It is a method of shading.

2. I actually did render this with PBR shading in the raytracer.  I'll concede though that my lighting setup is a bit strange at the moment.  I might need to tweak it a bit for future projects.

3. Tennogen artists have no say in how DE's PBR shaders work.  All I can tell you is wait until if/when it gets in the game to make a final decision.  I have screenshots on the Steam page showing some examples from the Tennogen app, but they wouldn't be quite the same as an in-game render with reflection probes.

Don't know how all this works but in white,blue,red color looks unfinished.it like some pale texture.Gold parts look more like mat then gold... But I like your art style so I hope for you 2 bee accepted in future...And gold parts looks empty and they are big part of the design,so they need to have some texture with some line's and scratches or something like that. Sorry but lighting on legs is better to have some pattern then to look like randomly added.

Edited by Vlada91

idk for me it looks like u just took volt's model for some reason, put some squiggles and patches on it, gave a few things metallic texture, put on a straw hat and call it a volt skin.

this could be any warframe, it doesnt resebmle volt in any way. the astethics dont fit the warframe style either

In my opinion this looks pretty cool but what its mainly lacking is form, everything looks to be a singular shape that just has paint all over it, there need to be breaks in the materials style wise. Right now it has more of a full body jumpsuit feel instead a layered/meshed body organic look.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...