Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbral Mods

AreaneR.

Hello,

The Umbral Legendary mods seem good combined together after all.

I am already exceeding my mod capacity just to add another Umbral mod and increase its efficiency.

Clearly Umbra Intensify is stronger than regular Intensify,so why not add special forma to it ? It has steep bonuses after all.

What is your opinion on this? Are the Umbral/Sacrificial mods worth investing in? Should there be a way to Forma legendary mods?

Feel free to leave a comment about it.

I personally think they are good,but wasting a lot of space. But since they are in the game,there should be a reasonable way to mod them to your Warframe.

5 minutes ago, Rawbeard said:

almost as if you aren't supposed to use umbra mods on non-umbra frames. giving you a forma for them defeats the purpose of having this new polarity

If your Warframe is not efficient enough it's kinda useless,and you have to switch builds and frames all the time.

Like i mentioned,i "wasted" 5 formas on my frame but still can't keep up with these strong legendary mods.

The Umbral weapon mods, not really unless you play Exaclibur Umbra a lot. Umbral Intensify and Vitality are ones you should invest in, as they are definitely worth it on a number of good frames. Umbral Fiber, along with Vitality and Intensify, is good on something like Nidus or Inaros, but not really necessary so you could put it on the shelf if you want. 

Basically, invest in Intensify and Vitality because they are better together, and most frames can manage using 2/3 Umbral mods with the right Forma setup. 

12 minutes ago, (PS4)ImTheOx said:

i just wish we got Umbral Stretch and Streamline. 

So we can combine them with Umbral Intensify. 

For some reason i kept hearing 200w.gif

in my head while reading your comment.

Jokes aside, i am fine if they add these mods on the condition that you can only equip up to 3 Umbral mods at the same time.

Edited by HellVOps

I use Umbral Mods and they can. They can be nice to have in builds but they require Formas, lots of them. In my Garuda build, i had to put it 8 Formas into her and my Valkyr Prime, 5 Formas. I normally use two of them because three is a waste since DE is not making Umbral Polarities and a third one would just make builds very limited. 

hace 16 minutos, DerGreif2 dijo:

There are a few frames that are brilliant Umbral Frames. If you play them then yes if not then no. Here they are:

Valkyr

Oberon

Inaros

Umbral Excalibur (obvious)

I think they are a few more but these are the best in my opinion.

Umbral saryn prime kicks a surprising amount of ass too. The additional armor and health combined with regenerating mold allows for hunter's adrenaline and the power strength makes her kill and heal fsster. She chews on ESO like it's nothing. 

1 hour ago, DerGreif2 said:

There are a few frames that are brilliant Umbral Frames. If you play them then yes if not then no. Here they are:

Valkyr

Oberon

Inaros

Umbral Excalibur (obvious)

I think they are a few more but these are the best in my opinion.

Atlas is great too, he gets very high armor from Umbral Fiber (1250 I think), and 1070 HP. With 1500 additional armor from his rumbles, he can reach 90% DR

With Adaptation on top of it he becomes very hard to kill