Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One Simple Trick To Nerf Every Warframe

Nedwin

Sup guys! Everyone is whining about how OP is X warframe and how it should be nerfed. (Now is Nova's time)

Every warframe can use ultimate ability 2-3 times per wave on defence which povide Huge amounts of exp/min. (too op)

You dont even need a GUN now !!

How to limit power usage?

RIGHT!

Simply reduce the amount of energy spheres!

Less energy ---> People use abilities not so often.

No more 9000+ mob lvl on defence, no more Nova rampage on every wave!

P.S. Not nerf rly but make not so Op

P.S.P. Some '25-energy' abilities still need revork

Edited by Nedwin

This suggestion doesn't take into account overlapping Energy Siphon auras.

That aura cant regenerate you 150+ energy in few moments right? All ultimate abilities must be somekind of Rare to use. So you could save them for a critical situations to deal with alot of enemies. You can "MPrime" 10 first waves but then you will have no energy orbs left = no more 60+ defence wave or so.

P.S Energy Siphon aura regenerates 2.4/sec (stacked). So it takes 40 seconds to regenerate your 4-th ability.  It is somekind of Cooldown, isnt it?

Edited by Nedwin

i really hope they never go in that direction. i'm not here just for the shooting, i actually like having abilities and using them as much as possible. i stopped playing originally because my abilities didn't seem to be worth much and i couldn't really use them.

Just no to the thread. My Trinity and Ember are energy hungry. This would just ruin other warframes. Now you want to nerf my trinity again *Frost Knight takes Fragor* Frost Knight: "Sir time to have serious amount of PAIN. Btw. Stay away from her lobster tail too. I like it"

This suggestion doesn't take into account overlapping Energy Siphon auras.

This must be addressed for sure but since we cant check what auras our party members have equipped it's an issue.

They can change a third of current energy drops into health drops. That'd lower the ability spam a little, increase healing AND make Equilibrium maybe worth using.

I agree with this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

In the end i'd say:

- Allow us to check which Auras players have equipped before joining a game and allow us to change it accordingly;

- Improve all Auras** and make them NON-stackable;

- Reduce energy orb drops by 20% and increase health orb drops by 20%.

**Suggested improvements on max rank Auras:

- Phisique: Max Health from 15% to 30%

- Infested Impendance: Infested speed/attack speed reduced from 30% to 50%

- Rejuvenation: HP Regen from 0.8/sec to 1.5/sec

- Energy Siphon: Energy Regen from 0.6/sec to 1.0/sec

- Enemy Radar: Enemy's Detection range from 30m to 50m

- Shield Disruption: Enemy's Shields reduced from 18% to 40%

- Corrosive Projection: Enemy's Armor reduced from 30% to 50%

- Rifle Amp: Rifle's Dmg increased from 27% to 50%

- Steel Charge: Melee Dmg increased from 18% to 40%

- Ammo Scavengers (all kinds): Ammo Drops increased from 150% to 200%

You're the one that wants to play with no powers and a gun. Don't know why you're in a game consisting of space magic...

I said to limit power usage not NO powers. And you're the one who want endless defence be rly endless - with 4 novas in squad. Each press Mprime once and Any wave is done. Doesnt rly matter will devs nerf nova or not. Same thing was with rhino/nyx/saryn

Edited by Nedwin

I said to limit power usage not NO powers. And you're the one who want endless defence be rly endless - with 4 novas in squad. Each press Mprime once and Any wave is done. Doesnt rly matter will devs nerf nova or not. Same thing was with rhino/nyx/saryn

so basicly u sugesting nerf blue orbs drops and promote full squad of  energy syphon auras?

so basicly u sugesting nerf blue orbs drops and promote full squad of  energy syphon auras?

Why not? it will be somewhat lore-friendly. You have shield generator - that means any Warframe has a reactor. Why cant that reactor regenerate energy for abilities? Its still a beta, you can change anything. Remove or make blue orbs rare to find but instead make every warframe passively regenerate energy. And Energy siphon aura will only add stackable bonus to that regeneration.

Edited by Nedwin

Fool. Nova only carries you so far. Better to go with Rhino or two for back up :P

...make every warframe passively regenerate energy. And Energy siphon aura will only add stackable bonus to that regeneration.

I take back whatever I said about your suggestion before. THIS! THIS!