Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Profit-Taker Orb - drop rate chance

THeMooN85

Il y a 9 heures, THeMooN85 a dit :

Via Wiki:

Drop chance...

It's hard for me to believe it, I've done it 50+ times and I don't believe that I'm so unlucky...

Tell me boys and girls... did she dropped it at least once?

I've killed it 187 so far (maybe even more ), and didn't drop the sigil so far,  so its safe to assume i'm very unlucky. But killing it 50 times and not dropping it is normal. In fact it would be abnormal to drop it so soon : Basically you've got an 78% chance to have dropped it when you reach 150 kills, but only a 40% chance to have dropped it when you reach 50 kills. So keep farming it, don't loose faith. Plus the mods it drops sell for quite a lot of plats so its two birds with one stone, if you farm it enough you'll be able to buy the garuda bundle with the sigil that comes inside.

Edited by zaonyth

Il y a 3 heures, Salenstormwing a dit :

Wait, you can get the Bloodshed Sigil from the Profit-Taker fight? Oh, that explains how I got the sigil. I just noticed it while fashionframing my new Baruuk and noticed I had the Sigil even though I never bought the bundle for Garuda.

Damn , lucky you, coming up on 200 kills and still nothing... Small question : have you maxed the vox solaris reputation ? I'm trying to find out if there are any pre-requisites for dropping it or if its  just insanely bad luck.

5 hours ago, zaonyth said:

Damn , lucky you, coming up on 200 kills and still nothing... Small question : have you maxed the vox solaris reputation ? I'm trying to find out if there are any pre-requisites for dropping it or if its  just insanely bad luck.

I can't speak for them but I know that I got it before maxing out Vox Solaris at least.

All my runs were solo so there wasn't anyone else there either. 

I had gotten lucky and got it in the first 50 kills before I even knew it could drop from it, took me until my 123rd kill to get Critical Focus though...  Feels like RNG has a desire sensor sometimes.

• Like 2