Toxic much?

kasichyko

Did you know that an attempt to leave at 15 minutes mark in a fissure survival is a reason for harrasment? I did not.
Both H***** and Z***** (the latter being a founder) plain harrased me for the only reason I picked no relic (first  person picking no relic to clarify  I was leaving and no comment from them during this period) and wanted to leave the mission. I did not even think of taking screenshots of the whole thing at the moment but if DE was to do something about it and checks the logs, it'll be kind of obvious.
But seriously, how come that out of the very few toxic players I've EVER encountered in this game... they are practically seniors game-wise. Not some random player that started a few days ago, but players that have spent hundred and hundred of hours in the game and yet... this toxic?
Not even telling me to pick one and stay (if they so thought that it was a blasphemy to want to leave), treating me like less than a child about the whole matter,  calling me the inconsiderate one when they continued the mission and made fun of me for not having a relic on (as some rare item dropped).

I would not often complain about these stuff mainly because they are usually players that come and go, but these two actually a good time in the game and honestly i cannot believe they behave like this for such a thing. 

Edited by kasichyko

Just now, kasichyko said:

Not some random player that started a few days ago, but players that have spent hundred and hundred of hours in the game and yet... this toxic?

Anyone can be toxic, including you.

To which I mean, publicly shaming the players by naming them is also "toxic" and can constitute harassment, I suggest you remove the names.

That said, no one is special. Anyone and everyone has off days, anyone and everyone can be an arse.

• Like 6

Naming and shaming is not ok, please remove the usernames.

3 minutes ago, kasichyko said:

But seriously, how come that out of the very few toxic players I've EVER encountered in this game... they are practically seniors game-wise.

It could be a coincidence, 1 example isn't exactly a lot.

1 minute ago, rand0mname said:

Naming and shaming is against TOS.

Can naming and shaming without prove be considered "toxic" behaviour?

Yeah, i've already censored it as the other comments stated it and let me know, and as i said if DE was to get the logs there is enough proof.  That was beside the point.

11 minutes ago, kasichyko said:

Did you know that an attempt to leave at 15 minutes mark in a fissure survival is a reason for harrasment?

What was the harrasment? Calling you dumb or similar stuff?

Because you know...C Rotation is still a thing most people want to get.

I can get rude pretty quick myself if I see someone wants to leave before 20/40/60 minute mark. Glady I only play "pug" when I have 2 other member from my clan around so the single pug can't extract on its own.

This is not defending H**** and Z****, just giving arguments why they acted like they did

Edited by GnarlsDarkley
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

What was the harrasment? Calling you dumb or similar stuff?

Because you know...C Rotation is still a thing most people want to get.

I can get rude pretty quick myself if I see someone wants to leave before 20/40/60 minute mark. Glady I only play "pug" when I have 2 other memmber from my clan around so the single oug can't extract on its own.

This is not defending H**** and Z****, just giving arguments why they acted like they did

Treating me like an ignorant, inconsiderate and making fun of me for not picking a relic. Like i said, not like they said abosutely anything as soon as i marked (first than anyone else picking relic) i was going with no relic, so why act like that later on when reaching the next mark?  

I can get rude pretty quick myself if I see someone wants to leave before 20/40/60 minute mark

Argh, tell me about it.

The infamous sod sitting in extract during a survival who, when pressed, declares "I'm just clearing the star chart".

Understandable at lower levels when you're a newer player, but when it's Sedna... Wrathful Monkey.

2 minutes ago, Ryim_Drykeon said:

As others have said, the majority is fine, it's just the A holes that stand out.

Though I would ask if this was a pure PUG with randoms, or an elected squad wanting to run to Rotation C?

Not that it would absolve their behavior, just explain it.

It was all random afaik, though i would not be surprised if they both were together, but thats beyond my knowledge tbh.

3 minutes ago, kasichyko said:

i was going with no relic, so why act like that later on when reaching the next mark?  

This I dunno. If a person in my Squad doesn't pick a relic I assume they just farm traces (since you still get them after 10 Reactants) and just misses out their Relic reward. I mean I still do get my Reward.

This I dunno. If a person in my Squad doesn't pick a relic I assume they just farm traces (since you still get them after 10 Reactants) and just misses out their Relic reward. I mean I still do get my Reward.

And that is a far more understandable reaction than to think that picking no relic to leave is some sort of attack towards you that you need to react at... I was forcing no leave, I just did not have a relic on me because i wasn't planning of opening another as I was pretty much done. 

It is rather annoying when people join an ENDLESS mission and leave early even though there are other alternative missions probably up at the same time. That being said I also think one should never expect anything from a public squad. They should have looked for a group from the recruiting chat if they wanted a long farm run.

why you leaving survival at 15 min? just 5 min before C rotation

you do not contribute your relic to reward pool, annoy people with desire to leave just before reward from rotation C, and now you are complaining?

that's funny, I'm feeling sorry for those dudes and very sad that such behaviour become norm in a game

4 minutes ago, Atekron said:

why you leaving survival at 15 min? just 5 min before C rotation

you do not contribute your relic to reward pool, annoy people with desire to leave just before reward from rotation C, and now you are complaining?

that's funny, I'm feeling sorry for those dudes and very sad that such behaviour become norm in a game

That is kinda oversimplifying things though. Not every endless fissure has a useful or wanted rota C reward to begin with, it is pretty much on a mission to mission basis. If I play an endless fissure where I dont really need or want anything from C and run out of the relics I need then I simply leave at the next possible moment. 

It is afterall a PuG, so people should expect others to leave at any point, if you want specific conditions and a certain number of rotas it is better to make a pre-made.

35 минут назад, kasichyko сказал:

Yeah, i've already censored it as the other comments stated it and let me know, and as i said if DE was to get the logs there is enough proof.  That was beside the point.

What was the point? Venting? Naming and shaming? Having the "old players are toxic" talk? Or discussing if it is wrong to expect strangers on Internet to always be courteous, understanding, helpful and considerate to each other?

That being said... Tenno, trust me I know how annoying it can be then someone leaves an endless fissure at 5-15 min mark, but this is no excuse for proving that humans are monkeys by tossing poop and banana peels at each other.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

What was the point? Venting? Naming and shaming? Having the "old players are toxic" talk? Or discussing if it is wrong to expect strangers on Internet to always be courteous, understanding, helpful and considerate to each other?

That being said... Tenno, trust me I know how annoying it can be then someone leaves an endless fissure at 5-15 min mark, but this is no excuse for proving that humans are monkeys by tossing poop and banana peels at each other.

I take venting is probably anything done after something like this... so... kinda? But I guess in part it was to see if I was really into that big of a mistake doing what I did in that mission as to get attacked like that. And to be honest i'm getting quite mixed responses.
So far what I learnt is that naming and shaming is not well seen so that is one thing.

One thing worth mentioning is that this was not some pre-made squad who agreed to go certain mark, so why the aggressiveness instead of talking about it earlier? a heads up? It would be the equivalent of bringing a Radiant to a random squad and getting mad because you expected a radshare with no previous organization.

15 minutes ago, Leland_Gaunt said:

Don't do ENDLESS missions if you wanna leave right away.

I actually went in there to open 1 specific relic, and used some more time for a couple spare ones (as to not leave so early) . There was no other fissure of that type available. Am i supposed to just wait or solo because otherwise i'm asking to be bashed?

• Like 1

vor 20 Minuten schrieb Leland_Gaunt:

Don't do ENDLESS missions if you wanna leave right away.

What a dumb argument. He wanted to extract after 15 mins, which is not right away. Also not everyone wants to reach C rotation. Sometimes you want to invest those 5 minutes into something else and not warframe.

Edited by kaldewej
  • Like 1

situations like this can be avoided in future if you plan ahead and use recruit chat to find players who will go the same distance as you. PUG games are a roll of the dice, and you'll often either get people who want to leave sooner than you, or people who will drag you through countless rotations (and grill you in squad chat, as seen in OP). toxic players also come in many forms, ranging from MR0s to MR26 Founders. report and move on.

Well it's a hard thing to judge without seeing the chat, we have no clue what you have said yourself and what was your communication to them. Also, OP, did you ask team about time right at the beginning of the mission? When I go survival I prefer to do 20 mins for all rotations but I always ask team "20 mins?" to see what they want and that lets everyone know what is general agreement for the run.

Also, leaving at 15mins is well, a bit ehh.. Right before rotation C which is last rotation...

Also also, what do you want to achieve with this topic? We can't change those guys, we can't turn back time... I mean I had some bad runs yesterday with people leaving survival after 5 mins, but oh well, happens. Just go on onto next run and forget what happened, it's game, have fun and don't let others ruin your fun and don't make it worse for yourself by clinging into one bad accident by making post in forums about. It's online game, no matter how good overall community is here, it's still online community and there are always not so nice people in there.

• Like 1