What is the best amp for ....

b4timert

Question

9 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, b4timert said:

1)hunting eidolons

2-2-3 was meta and still is imo the most used (but I haven't tested 5, 6 and 7)

2)day to day use

4-2-3 or 2-2-3 again. But T1 Scaffold is really useful for Stalker

3)fun

taste so no one can help you here except you testing

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

If been wondering since the new update what is the best for.

1)hunting eidolons

2)day to day use

3)fun

1.) the current meta ( quills t2 scaffold and t3 brace ), the prism doesnt really matter that much since youll be using the shraksun scaffold in shield breaking(it explodes in a wide area and hits the eidolon multiple times). but t2 prism is the best overall , t3 for long range shooting

even though the new amps (vox solaris aka  v 2 or 3 scaffold + v 3 brace) are powerful, you can only fire them a few times before they run out of energy , making them highly inefficient  compared to the old ones

tldr: quills 223 or 323 ( in paper q2-q2-v3 or q3-q2-v3 should be the new meta but i heard its buggy *needs verification*)

2. same as above

3. varies per person , i find quills t1 prism really fun

hace 11 minutos, MakubexKido dijo:

1.) the current meta ( quills t2 scaffold and t3 brace ), the prism doesnt really matter that much since youll be using the shraksun scaffold in shield breaking(it explodes in a wide area and hits the eidolon multiple times). but t2 prism is the best overall , t3 for long range shooting

even though the new amps (vox solaris aka  v 2 or 3 scaffold + v 3 brace) are powerful, you can only fire them a few times before they run out of energy , making them highly inefficient  compared to the old ones

tldr: quills 223 or 323 ( in paper q2-q2-v3 or q3-q2-v3 should be the new meta but i heard its buggy *needs verification*)

2. same as above

1_ In any decent team you dont need more than 2 or 3 shots per shield phase ... so its pretty irrelevant .

49 minutes ago, MakubexKido said:

2. same as above

Hi there. So the new amps don't matter as much as the old ones? 323 and 223 still meta?

Thanks for saving my standing 🙂

4 hours ago, b4timert said:

Just asking but isnt the new Vox solaris t3 brace better than the quill t3 one since it add purely crit chance instead of crit and status? or do you want crit and status?

Just crit. Certus is the best brace rn.

It breaks shraksun rn, so you'll need propa to abuse it in eidolon hunts. Once that gets fixed shraksun should still be on top with just a shift in the brace. I recommend a long range prism if youd like to do some profit taker, since you can swap the shield from far away with it.

On 2018-12-27 at 10:27 PM, b4timert said:

Just asking but isnt the new Vox solaris t3 brace better than the quill t3 one since it add purely crit chance instead of crit and status? or do you want crit and status?

The void status is just a bullet attractor and no one needs that, so V3 brace is better

40 minutes ago, HyokaChan said:

The void status is just a bullet attractor and no one needs that, so V3 brace is better

It's also short-lived (I think it lasts about 5 seconds), and as far as I'm aware, Operators don't have anything that can take advantage of it. This means that you waste most of it's Duration getting back into your Warframe, then reorienting yourself to hit the bubble with an appropriate weapon. You'd get maybe a second or two of the projectile bouncing around before the bubble wore off.