Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make weapons scale with enemies

(PSN)Deadwood_Lane

vor 6 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Deadwood_Lane:

Make weapons scale with enemies

This whould make scaling enemies pointless.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Deadwood_Lane:

...and remove mods.

This whould make different build impossible and thus massivly killing creativity.

• Like 2

Well I meant the damage scales with higher level enemies. So... it should be scaling properly and in balance and the longer you stay the higher rewards you get. I still think you should farm for equipment for weapons like we do now but imo the mods doesnt give you that much freedom anyway, there should still be mods for warframes though. But how many adds ammo mods to their weapons? lol Mostly and only if it comes with a riven.v

Current system is and will never be balanced, there is a reason why everyone is running around with arca plasmor. I can fend off pretty high level enemies with my tiberon but it still not as effective as the plasmor is...

Edited by (PS4)Deadwood_Lane

27 minutes ago, (PS4)Deadwood_Lane said:

Well I meant the damage scales with higher level enemies. So... it should be scaling properly and in balance and the longer you stay the higher rewards you get. I still think you should farm for equipment for weapons like we do now but imo the mods doesnt give you that much freedom anyway, there should still be mods for warframes though. But how many adds ammo mods to their weapons? lol Mostly and only if it comes with a riven.v

Current system is and will never be balanced, there is a reason why everyone is running around with arca plasmor. I can fend off pretty high level enemies with my tiberon but it still not as effective as the plasmor is...

We already oneshot enemies at base level with the least amount of effort from the start.  Having the weapons scale would defeat the entire purpose of enemy scaling as is, not to mention invalidate the majority of the cast's abilities.  Enemy armor and AI scaling need to be adjusted, with the former being a bit nerfed and the latter buffed a lot.  

Your priorities are backwards.

Edited by (XB1)Thy Divinity

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

We already oneshot enemies at base level with the least amount of effort from the start.  Having the weapons scale would defeat the entire purpose of enemy scaling as is, not to mention invalidate the majority of the cast's abilities.  Enemy armor and AI scaling need to be adjusted, with the former being a bit nerfed and the latter buffed a lot.  

You priorities are backwards.

Well you cant oneshot enemies with an unmodded Braton. And yes a lot of weapons had to be reworked to fit this idea as clearly its not balanced to fit such a purpose atm. 

Well anyway...

Edited by (PS4)Deadwood_Lane

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Deadwood_Lane said:

Well you cant oneshot enemies with an unmodded Braton. And yes a lot of weapons had to be reworked to fit this idea as clearly its not balanced to fit such a purpose atm. 

Well anyway...

Removing mods would undermine a core aspect of the game.  For certain mission and tiles, the only reason to complete them are for those mods.  They are part of the reward system, and the greatest feature of the weapons in Warframe imo is the customization process.  

What you are asking for is a complete overhaul of the heart of the game, and by that line of thinking it would make more sense to play a different game.  While I understand where you are coming from, it's how you're choosing to get to your destination that I strongly disagree with.

The enemy scaling is the issue, not ours.

Edited by (XB1)Thy Divinity