Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cost Summary of Baruuk

AnnaCurser

Disclaimer - I took most of the numbers from Wiki. So if they are not correct or reflected in the game, that might be an update issue. Cost for Gems I took from my foundry directly

Okay! Lets get started.
this-is-insane-banner.png

I wanted to summerize what cost the both newst Frames Garuda and Baruuk. The Amount of Grind you had to do to get to them seemed too much for me, and so I was thinking about it, if there was some truth to it.

So lets Compare!

If you wanted to get
Rhino
You needed to go to Venus and get the Boss. He drops you the parts and you build the parts. Therefore you need:
Gallium
800 Rubedo
1000 Ferrite
3 Morphics
150 Polymere Bundle
600 Plastids
500 Salvage
150 Alloy Plate
1 Control Module
70ooo Credits

On the other side of the spectrum, Mesa was considered a frame that was very HARD to get. Because you need Keys for the boss, which take an hour to craft each.
If you had all the parts of Mesa, your Mesa would cost:
1 Orokin Cell
800 Plastids
2600 Nano Spores
650 Polymere Bundle
50 Oxium
2 Neural Sensors
1500 Alloy Plate
1 Morphics
1 Argon Crystal
500 Circuits
70ooo Credits

Addintionally to the parts, you would get cost of the Keys you need to craft. Which is each:
20ooo Credits
2500 Nano Spores
750 Ferrite
6 Nav Coordinates
1 Mutalist Nav Coordinate

Technically you need 3 parts so you'd at least take 3 Hours to Build the Keys alone. 10 runs is more realistically, which then would make your key craft time to around 10 hours.

Garuda
is special in that regard, because she is tied tightly with the Syndicate.
Her Parts cost, technically:
70ooo Credits
3500 Kuva
5ooo Nano Spores
2200 Alloy Plate
2400 Polymere
2 Vega Toroids
2 Calda Toroids
2 Sola Toroids
40 Axidrol Alloy
40 Travocyte Alloy
40 Venerdo Alloy
6 Star Amarast
3 Radiant Zodian
3 Marquise Thyst

But, because theres so many Gems in there, you need Standing and Ranks in the Syndicate to get them. The highest Gem to craft here is the Thyst, which is on Rank Cove in Solaris.
So we have to add to Garudas cost:
5ooo Standing and 10ooo credits and 13 Training Debt-Bonds
to Outworlder
22ooo Standing and 25ooo credits and 12 Training Debt-Bonds and 15 Shelter Debt-Bonds
to Rapscallion
44ooo Standing and 50ooo credits and 10 Training Debt-Bonds and 15 Shelter Debt-Bonds and 13 Medical Debt-Bonds
to Doer
70ooo Standing and 100ooo credits and 12 Shelter Debt-Bonds and 10 Medical Debt-Bonds  and 13 Advanced Debt-Bonds
to Cove

That adds 144ooo Standing, 185 Credits, 35 Training Debt-Bonds, 42 Shelter Debt-Bonds, 23 Medical Debt-Bonds and 13 Advanced Debt-Bonds.
to our Cost for Garuda

The Gems itself also cost things. So we add:
1ooo for (20) Axidrol Alloy
    1000 credits, 20 Axidite, 100 Rubedo, 500 Ferrite
1ooo for T(20) ravocyte Alloy
    1ooo Credits, 20 Travoride, 100 Plastids, 500 Salvage
2ooo for(20) Venerdo Alloy
    1000 Credits,  20 Venerol, 2 Gallium, 300 Rubedo
4ooo for (6) Star Amarast
    5ooo Credits, 6 Amarast
8ooo for (3) Radiant Zodian
    10ooo Credits, 3 Zodian
12ooo for (3) Marquise Thyst
    10ooo Credits, 3 Thyst

Those Alloys come in Packs of 20, but Garuda needs 40 of each. So we double those Alloy costs.
All Gems combined then come to:
31ooo Credits, 800 Rubedo, 200 Plastids, 1000 Ferrite and 1000 Salvage
and because you need to buy the Blueprints first, they also cost
28ooo Standing.

Which Concludes. Garuda Costs (dropping all the materials!) Alone in Credits and Standing:

172ooo Standing and 286ooo Credits.

On a Daily Cap of assumed 20ooo Standing a day (which is around the Mastery Rank 20)
that makes
8.6, so technically around 8 to 9 Days for Standing Farm.

Which makes it physically impossible to get Garuda within a week if you start the Syndicate by 0 and still play everyday.

And then theres Baruuk.

If you had all his parts already, they'd cost:
70ooo credits
1 Orokin Cell
3 Vega Toroids
6 Calda Toroids
5 Radiant Zodian
5 Marquise Thyst
5 Ecosynth Analyzer
10 Entroplasma
150 Hespazym Alloy
2500 Ferrite
2850 Alloy Plate
3250 Salvage
20ooo Standing (just to buy his parts)

And then there's his Gems:
4ooo Standing for (20) Hespazym Alloy
    1000 Credits, 20 Hesperon, 300 Plastids, 2 Morphics
8ooo for (3) Radiant Zodian
    10ooo Credits, 3 Zodian
12ooo for (3) Marquise Thyst
    10ooo Credits, 3 Thyst

Now, Baruuk needs 150 Hespazym Alloy, which come in a pack of 20. You need to craft 8 of those to get it. So we do the math.
Which then brings us to a Gemcost of

24ooo Standing for Blueprints and
28ooo Credits

plus 160 Hesperon, 2400 Plastids and 16 Morphics.

And Of Course, Baruuk needs the Syndicate to be ranked, so we add his Ranking cost to the Cost of Barruuk: Which are:

5ooo Standing and 10ooo credits and 13 Training Debt-Bonds
to Outworlder
22ooo Standing and 25ooo credits and 12 Training Debt-Bonds and 15 Shelter Debt-Bonds
to Rapscallion
44ooo Standing and 50ooo credits and 10 Training Debt-Bonds and 15 Shelter Debt-Bonds and 13 Medical Debt-Bonds
to Doer
70ooo Standing and 100ooo credits and 12 Shelter Debt-Bonds and 10 Medical Debt-Bonds  and 13 Advanced Debt-Bonds
to Cove
99ooo Standing and 200ooo credits and 12 Medical Debt-Bonds and 12 Advanced Debt-Bonds and 10 Familial Debt-Bonds
to Old Mate

Overall
    35 Training Debt-Bonds
    42 Shelter Debt-Bonds
    35 Medical Debt-Bonds
    25 Advances Debt-Bonds
    10 Familial Debt-Bonds
240ooo Standing
385ooo Credits

To get Solaris United to Max, so you can start getting Standing for Vox Solaris. Yippie!

And then for Vox:
5000 Standing, 50ooo Credits, 2 Calda Toroids, 2 Vega Toroids, 2 Sola Torids
To Operative
22ooo Standing, 100ooo Credits, 15 Gyromag Systems, 10 Vega Toroids
To Agent

So 27ooo Standing and 150ooo Credits added to the Cost.

with 1ooo standing a mission. makes it come down to at least (27 for the rank. 20 for his parts) 47 missions.
and a standing cap of 20ooo a day, would make it last for at least 2 - 3 days of pure Standing Farming.

Which concludes Baruuks cost to
311ooo Standing and
633ooo Credits

Not to imagine what it cost if you were to buy all those Dept Bonds from Ticker. 10 Medical for 300ooo or so. It goes into the millions probably.

And yet still, Credits and Standing aren't the bad part of Farming Baruuk. Getting Toroids is a lot slower than 10 Days of Grinding Standing.

So much from me. I hope you enjoyed this little piece of mine.
See you in Fortuna, Ill wait in the elevator.

DFC

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, DavidCurser said:

But, because theres so many Gems in there, you need Standing and Ranks in the Syndicate to get them. The highest Gem to craft here is the Thyst, which is on Rank Cove in Solaris.

You can trade them. So Garuda is absolutely fine imo.

Baruuk on the other I sign your post.

18 minutes ago, DavidCurser said:

To Agent

You forgot a Rank.

You need Old Mate on SU and what is more important you need to have pure rng to get the Systems to Rank Up.

I failed to get the required 10 Atmo Systems for a week, which locked me out of Vox Solaris

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

2 minutes ago, DavidCurser said:

I did not. I wrote that above it

All of Baruuk's blueprints can only be acquired by purchasing from Little Duck, using Vox Solaris standing. The main blueprint requires players to be at Agent rank, while component blueprints require Hand rank

28 minutes ago, DavidCurser said:

And then for Vox:
5000 Standing, 50ooo Credits, 2 Calda Toroids, 2 Vega Toroids, 2 Sola Torids
To Operative
To Agent

Again: you forgot one Rank 😉 

The Hand Rank requires 10 Atmo Systems which refused to drop before I had done 300 Bounties only to get Baruuk

That is why before fortuna start i already start to farm after fortuna released i spend 1 weeks farming/maxing my Standing and hunt for gems/fishing resource these stuff i spend nearly 2 weeks.. When fortuna part 2 released i had all the resource that can spend a long time.. Like gem itself i got over thousand .

12 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

All of Baruuk's blueprints can only be acquired by purchasing from Little Duck, using Vox Solaris standing. The main blueprint requires players to be at Agent rank, while component blueprints require Hand rank

ah okay. i thought you meant, i forgot the Solaris Rank. Thanks. I didnt see that parts and BP are on 2 ranks.