Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to finish this Rubico build?

_Dan

Question

5 answers to this question

I really don't like to micromanage the factions I am fighting though 😞 its too much messing around, there's already too many things to do in this damn game! haha. so I like to make my weps more 'all around' but yus, point strike is a definite thank u

Edited by FruitPie

Personally, as someone mentioned, dropping HC, putting Serration there then slotting Point Strike works well. Heavy Caliber has diminishing returns anyway as your Riven already adds base damage, making it a poor pick for any form of optimization.

I would also suggest you drop Primed Fast hands for Vigilante Armaments as Rubico P's reload time is not that punishing and the 50% chance of extra bullets will help with building up the combo counter faster. As for the remaining slots, probably the heat and electric 90% elemental mods.

37 minutes ago, FruitPie said:

What suggestions to finish this off?

Thanks!

That you finish the build on your own.

Remember that you are way past the introductory stages of the game, moding and learning how to mod so that the weapons suit your gameplay is something that should have been adressed a long time ago.

Forget sorties or any mission for the time being and forget rivens aswell, when the modding is adressed then you can think about those things

Basics 1st, rivens later

That is my sugestion, cheers

Thanks for the super condescending response mr 3000 posts. Jesus, I bet you're fun at parties! I am MR 16 who only recently started using the Rubico since getting this Riven. I NEVER use snipers so I simply want some advice, that's what's great about this game, always something new to learn.. I just checked out your profile and recent posts. You're incredibly pretentious lol it's cringy as hell.

thanks for the suggestion datam4ss.

Edited by FruitPie