Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Ship, Cargo Bay -> Aka Endless Defense Map C -> Also Known As Xini Map

sekushiiandee

with the recent changes to the endless defense map C, I have noticed there there are a lot of issues with the AI.

A lot of the mobs are slowing down or even just stopped on the top floor of Map C.  That is only part of the concern.

Surprised that I havent read about this particular issue before but now that mobs are able to hop around to get to the pod.....this problem has become increasingly annoying for me.

It is true that when Mods fall off the map, they respawn on the corner of the island platform where the pod is located.

However, this does not apply to resource drops, which make farming for resource on this map frustrating at times especially when mobs are being killed and their resources are through to the bottom of the ship or the void zone of the map.

I find myself staring at a ton of resources just sitting at the bottom of the map that is not reachable and it drives me crazy to think what could have dropped on the floor that I cannot obtain.

Why is there no respawn point for resources? on Endless Defense Map C??  The mods make sense to respawn but how come the resources were not coded in to respawn onto a walkable platform as the mods are?

Anyone got an idea?

It is true that when Mods fall off the map, they respawn on the corner of the island platform where the pod is located.

However, this does not apply to resource drops, which make farming for resource on this map frustrating at times especially when mobs are being killed and their resources are through to the bottom of the ship or the void zone of the map.

I have not had this issue. They fixed mods dropping past the respawn point, and so far it has worked for me. I would perhaps suggest putting in a support ticket about that.

Edited by Wellwisher

ive noticed this happening, when the enemy jumps to the cargo pod and runs along it, if you kill it and the drops fall off into nothing the mod will come back to the pod platform, the resources rarely do though, its not a great deal for me atm as I have plenty of resources, however for someone working for resources it would be a serious downside to this map