Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

unable to extract completed mission (Cetus)

vash2000

After the tridolon capture mission is complete, I went to the extract point.  The game is not loading like it usually does.  So I tried left squad, but it is not loading at all.  I waited at the door and the door still won't open.  

Here is a video I recorded to show you that I was unable to go back to Cetus.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/354962838

Edited by vash2000

• 4 weeks later...

Every time i take any kind of bounty from Konzu, or enter PoE without a bounty, when i try to leave PoE and re-enter Cetus, I can enter the hallway between PoE and Cetus but the second gate, into Cetus won't open, no end-of-mission screen with rewards and list of participants appears; when i press letter P nothing happens, when i press esc nothing happens. I can't leave group although everyone else can leave the group i am in (maybe they use alt+f4). The only way to get out of the hallway between Cetus and PoE is alt+f4.

If i enter PoE from my ship (without going through Cetus), I can leave PoE and enter Cetus but if i then try to re-enter PoE the gate into the hallway will open, but the gate to PoE stays shut. Only way out of hallway is alt+f4. Mini-map of hallway shows me in the middle of the hallway despite my being at either end.

https://prnt.sc/m9j9di       <= jpg clearly shows me standing in hallway at door to Cetus but mini-map shows me standing in the middle of the hallway.

I think I was getting drops from eidolons even though i had to press alt+f4 after i got into the hallway between PoE and Cetus (and i got to keep the drops), but now i get nothing for the run.

And trying to leave Orb Vallis on Venus = same result. Unable to extract because can't get out of lift. The door back into Fortuna won't open. Lift continues to travel down shaft and stays that way.

Verified cache and it didn't help

Edited by Twisted_Intent
additional information