Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator Arcane Loadouts

devolicious

It'd be nice if we could have different operator loadouts. If I want to hunt Eidolons, I typically use Magus Vigor and Husk. If I'm doing other content, I like to use Magus Elevate. But having to change these often can be a bit of a hassle. It's be good to place an option under the Focus Tree selection in the Arsenal.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I completely agree with this. It's nice that we now can change schools from within the arsenal, but if want to change arcanes still have to do it the old fashioned way. Maybe have a way that operator arcane loadouts can be tied/saved to each school? Amp arcanes are fine (atm), but it's the operator arcanes I have to go change depending what frame/school I'm playing.

Yeah, I fully agree. I really want to try a cool Vazarin Void Aegis+Magus Repair build, but since I have only used Unairu (Point is that I've only used one focus school and one set of survivability arcanes) I'm finding it frustrating to constantly switch back and forth as needed, especially as I need to change both school & arcanes each time. It would *really* help if I could just switch between A/B/C for arcanes, that way I would only have to click a button or two to do so. 

It really is a minor thing but it would really streamline using multiple schools & arcanes.

Same with the amps and their arcanes. Especially with the number available to level and the different uses.

We 'just' need an operator loadout panel on the arsenal page.

In fact the way I would do it is get rid of the select mode option at the bottom and have tabs at the top for

Tenno / Operator / Vehicle / Conclave

On the tenno screen I would remove the school and replace with the heavy weapon selection

On the operator screen would be most of the operator equipment options plus the school and loadout options

On the vehicle screen I would have the archwing, k-drive and railjack options (future proofing to an extent)

Of course to prevent spoilers you need to hide the operator tab unless prerequisite missions completed